tu hi kar le, i dont wanna put myself through that horror already. i am watching today's episode.
Done and dusted 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
tu hi kar le, i dont wanna put myself through that horror already. i am watching today's episode.
Done and dusted 😆
Exactly. Wow Ani, such a great husband you're. :)
👏
Sapna nahi ! Actual scene hai!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Done and dusted 😆
I am so impressed by Aniruddh, the husband of Bondita Aniruddh Roy Chowdhary. 👏 😊
Thank you octo 🤗
real sequence 😠🤯😡👿
Dream sequence 💆
I am so impressed by Aniruddh, the husband of Bondita Aniruddh Roy Chowdhary. 👏 😊
Lol 😂 are you sarcastic or really appreciating him 😊😉
And with such high moral values! 👏
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Lol 😂 are you sarcastic or really appreciating him 😊😉
What do you think I will do when I just heard Aniruddh cheated on his wife, who is so innocent and obilivious about the bond they share, taking advantage of her unawareness?😊
By the way what's the romance all about?