Hey guys. Inspired by my talented behenas of the forum, I tried a vm for our Rudhita. I know it's not that good but it's my first vm ever so I wanna share with you. Here it is
Special credit to Sujz for inspiration and guidance.❤️
Hey guys. Inspired by my talented behenas of the forum, I tried a vm for our Rudhita. I know it's not that good but it's my first vm ever so I wanna share with you. Here it is
Special credit to Sujz for inspiration and guidance.❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Cute VM Prit❤️
Thank you Bhagu.❤️
Beautiful vm Prit😳 and i love the song
Do make more VMs⭐️
Thank you.
@bold: Me too.😳
I'll try.
Aye! It's such a cute vm Prit! Rudhita being their adorable self and the song was really matching!❤️
BTW when did I inspire/guide you?😲
It's beautiful dear❤️Hey guys. Inspired by my talented behenas of the forum, I tried a vm for our Rudhita. I know it's not that good but it's my first vm ever so I wanna share with you. Here it is
Special credit to Sujz for inspiration and guidance.❤️
Aye! It's such a cute vm Prit! Rudhita being their adorable self and the song was really matching!❤️
BTW when did I inspire/guide you?😲
Thank you Sujz for your lovely comments.❤️
@bold: Ap badam khate ho?(Boni style) Badam khate to yad rehta na apko.😉
It's beautiful dear❤️
Thank you dear.❤️
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Cute vm dea
Thank you dear.❤️
Thank you Sujz for your lovely comments.❤️
@bold: Ap badam khate ho?(Boni style) Badam khate to yad rehta na apko.😉
nahi khaati batao na! 😆