So duppata felt lonely and meets the jacket. They can both fly togther🤦♀️
What next???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So duppata felt lonely and meets the jacket. They can both fly togther🤦♀️
What next???
aaj rahne de bahan😆Originally posted by: Discolights
I am wondering when did the montage have anything negative?😕 Was it the montage or just an attempt to zabardasti look for a negativity in the montage 🤔
go enjoy ur bajaj
hume promo ke sath khush hone do😳
Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
aaj rahne de bahan😆
go enjoy ur bajaj
hume promo ke sath khush hone do😳
My bajaj??? Sabka hai bajaj anurag prerba sneha dost..I am gonna enjoy them all. Aap hi rehne dete. I to just said what I felt.
Aap khush raho, kaun hai jo rok raha hai???
Is there a fixed definition for what someone finds negative or positive??
One man's medicine is another man's poison; so goes the saying.
Let's leave it at that.
Originally posted by: RollingStones
https://www.instagram.com/p/CCVJGbIh7VD/?igshid=1aqi7akmzt154
This montage is really Beautiful...
Momentarily but I’m glad the montage is away from all Negativity and is full of Positivity and Gorgeousness ...
I love love anurag Basu's look at his prerna Sharma basu.. 😍. So much hurt and love in it. And even prerna is surprisingly not looking at him with hatred. There's a mixture of anger and hurt in her look. And the girl in the middle is cute.
This Montage is all love for me. ❤️
https://www.instagram.com/p/CBroeiblV33/?igshid=1pd3fq9crzkmq
This chunnu Munnu cp was such a CUUTTEEEYYYYY.....
Is there a fixed definition for what someone finds negative or positive??
One man's medicine is another man's poison; so goes the saying.
Let's leave it at that.
I agree. That's why I didn't say one was wrong to find negativity or positivity. Just expressed another pov. I hope thats allowed???
I love love anurag Basu's look at his prerna Sharma basu.. 😍. So much hurt and love in it. And even prerna is surprisingly not looking at him with hatred. There's a mixture of anger and hurt in her look. And the girl in the middle is cute.
This Montage is all love for me. ❤️
Yes There is no Hatred is Pre’s eyes( the girl just can’t hate him 😳) ....it’s hurt and anger and with Anurag it’s guilt and sorry ...
I just loveee this baby ❤️
kitni cutie
Agreed . Like her more than ealier one.