Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Anupama is Vidhu Vinod Copra's 3rd wife 😳 wasn't aware of this...
Anupama is Vidhu Vinod Copra's 3rd wife 😳 wasn't aware of this...
WHAAAT?
Were the first 2 from Bollywood only?
Wikipedia lists only 2.
His first wife Renu Saluja went on to marry director Sudhir Mishra. She died of cancer in 2000.
Sudhir Mishra was also married to Sushmita Mukherjee, I had no idea.
Also Sushmita is Keshto Mukherjee's daughter. Hmm.
Yea I thot he was only married to Renu Saluja and later married Anupama... but this vdo 😳
Originally posted by: togepe30
Yaha Ajay Bachchans ki chaaplusi me laga hai, waha Prachi isse validation seek kar rahi hai😆
That was so uncouth of him to do. Am glad prachi spoke up.
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0