Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Yeah sheeps simply suck and have no taste.
Then I’m one of the sheeps with no taste 😆
pani puri and samosas over jalebi or halwa anyday 😛
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Yeah sheeps simply suck and have no taste.
Then I’m one of the sheeps with no taste 😆
pani puri and samosas over jalebi or halwa anyday 😛
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
Then I’m one of the sheeps with no taste 😆
pani puri and samosas over jalebi or halwa anyday 😛
He's just salty L for sheeps choosing salt over sugar! ... 🤣
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Yeah sheeps simply suck and have no taste.
Is this your style of "Kameenapanti" ...🤣
Has lo, kaafi maza aa raha hai na. Final round mein pata chalega who is salty. 😈
No but I am tempted to cause you real pain in your neck. You would know then 😆
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Has lo, kaafi maza aa raha hai na. Final round mein pata chalega who is salty.
Final ka Final main dekhenge, tab tak toh I can rub some salt on your sweet wounds! 🤣
Aur waise bhi I chose "Savory" (😛) so I'll be fine with a "salty" finale! 😛😛
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
No but I am tempted to cause you real pain in your neck. You would know then 😆
Aaja Aaja! 🥳

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
Final ka Final main dekhenge, tab tak toh I can rub some salt on your sweet wounds! 🤣
Aur waise bhi I chose "Savory" (😛) so I'll be fine with a "salty" finale! 😛😛
Aaja Aaja! 🥳
😆 So daring. Bigg boss forum ka effect lag raha hai. Dekh lo ek baar warning aur badh gayi, PM bhi nahin allowed hoga, gaya sheep title fir.
if needed a proxy can post for herOriginally posted by: FreeTheNipple
So daring. Bigg boss forum ka effect lag raha hai. Dekh lo ek baar warning aur badh gayi, PM bhi nahin allowed hoga, gaya sheep title fir.
but she will be back every season👍🏼Originally posted by: priya185
if needed a proxy can post for her
but she will be back every season👍🏼
😆 Oh crap, why are you guys supporting her? Let her lose. Just report her and competition is out
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
😆 Oh crap, why are you guys supporting her? Let her lose. Just report her and competition is out
Told you! 🤣
![]()