It was between socks and shoes 😆
It was for us as well.
But we went with shoes
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
It was between socks and shoes 😆
It was for us as well.
But we went with shoes
8-Name something you can find in a basic aid kit.
Do you have at your home a basic first aid kit?

The winning item
is
Band Aid
1 point

Other
Bandage
Thats so nice of u. Same thing happened with thuggies game. I told him to correct. My points reduced but honesty 🤗
But why can't they say suit
I got my second point finally :) , happy dance . Yay for band aid
Band aid NOOOOOOO😭
Thanks hbkrocks for convincing me for shoes
when I was saying socks😃
But why can't they say suit
why would they say suit for special occasion maa