IKR!!! 🤣🤣DRESS???? EXCUSE Y'ALL! People put dress ALL THE TIME!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
IKR!!! 🤣🤣DRESS???? EXCUSE Y'ALL! People put dress ALL THE TIME!
WHY WOULD YOU SAY SAREE??? Indians wear saree all the time omg 🤣
We said suit as in tuxedo kind. 🤣
suit we thought gals wont say duh
Originally posted by: Unconventional
Wish had gone with Dress
Looks like u nd Nahiinn havent done well 😆
I should have listened to my partner and said shoes
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am happy we didnt go with the answer I gave 🤣
Arre me bhi bhatak gayi thi. It was so confusing
It was between socks and shoes 😆
Heavenlybliss: Thank God.... You answered this. ❤️🤗
I was going to go with Slippers. LOL. 🤪😆

What!?!? I read wrong!💔 I will check later
Hum itna bhatke ki Google ne bacha liya🤣Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Arre me bhi bhatak gayi thi. It was so confusing
I should have listened to my partner and said shoes
You put socks?