There seem to be many toppers😒 i think i am out🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
There seem to be many toppers😒 i think i am out🤣
Woah a tie. Great for both of them🥳
Went with snape
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Nita here are the correct answers
1) Amitabh-Rekha or SRK-Kajol
SRK-Kajol
2) Arnav-Khushi or Geet-Maan
Arnav-Khushi
3) Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo
4) Enrique Iglesias or Zayn Malik
Ryan Malik
5) Twilight Saga or Vampire Dairies
Twilight Saga
6) Tea or Coffee
Tea
7) Andriod or IOS
Android
8) Football or Cricket
Cricket
Thank you so much , 7/8 not bad I hope
Yes 8.5 points
Fingers crossed for the 10th one 😬
6.5/ 9 actually 😆
🤗
Chalo 9 point .. i love Dumbleldor also , but voted for snape 🤣
![]()
Originally posted by: ShiriFictionPen
6/8 so far.
I hope I don't get eliminated.
PS: I can't believe Messi and Enrique didn't win
6/8 too.
Can’t believe Messi and iOS didn’t win 🥺
Originally posted by: bhshre95
There seem to be many toppers😒 i think i am out🤣
Being out is also going to be fun because you can still play n get points for your team 👍🏼👏