I had seen this long time ago...
Super creative...Drama queen comes from der I guess
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I had seen this long time ago...
Super creative...Drama queen comes from der I guess
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Baapta to make Maya Maata😆
And hum sabko deewana
Originally posted by: tournesol
Nahi, audience ko shraap prapt huya, Vikrona 🤣
Sahi mein...aisa hi kuch lag raha hai😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
I had seen this long time ago...
Super creative...Drama queen comes from der I guess
no, RUdra calls her that in one of the initial epis😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
Sometimes fire also causes wet, on a different context that MayRa avoid 😆
Main ussi context mein baat akr rahi thi🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
12 baje tak jitna ho jaata hai utna karenge😆
30mins more to go😆
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
50 shades of grey ka lite version ho gaya😆
Actually not even focused on one person's shades..
Was all over the place
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
30mins more to go😆
jis speed se jaa rahe hia, 30 pages ho hi jaayenge😆 #faaltu_ka_optimism😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
I had seen this long time ago...
Super creative...Drama queen comes from der I guess
Drama queen is one of Rudra's naamkaran for Maya, along with others like don, chocolate and vanilla icecream etc. 😆
Originally posted by: Shruthi18
Actually not even focused on one person's shades..
Was all over the place
just like the SHADE in 50 shade🤣 if you know what i mean🤣dinner table, bed, car, sab kahin pe🤣