Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Damn, Idk how this went unnoticed by me. I could have let out all my faltugiri on here. 😂
I hope theres lot of fireworks

Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Damn, Idk how this went unnoticed by me. I could have let out all my faltugiri on here. 😂
Yea lot of chapad chapad happens....join in 😆
Sallu sherlyn se bhi kaam Cheena 😆
Thread will be a sticky soon enough

Thug..its time for season 3 of Sheep tournament what say?? agar jyada busy nahi ho toh we can start next week..
Thug..its time for season 3 of Sheep tournament what say?? agar jyada busy nahi ho toh we can start next week..
Yes, I'm ready to lose again 😆
Thug..its time for season 3 of Sheep tournament what say?? agar jyada busy nahi ho toh we can start next week..
Tum naa ek dum addict ban gayi ho! 🤣
Thug, start charging these addicts for your sheeple tournaments! 🤣🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0