Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Its not shocking, I had a friend in india whose name was yoshita franklin so
Toh mere saath aisa kyun hota hai😳🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Its not shocking, I had a friend in india whose name was yoshita franklin so
Toh mere saath aisa kyun hota hai😳🤔
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Toh mere saath aisa kyun hota hai😳🤔
Ppl r unaware that christians also live in INDIA hmm
🤔Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ppl r unaware that christians also live in INDIA hmm
Half Christian and Half Hindu
Yessss! 🤣 I am so bored of this shit color
mere saath exchange kar lo :P
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Ohhh, its that tough or issue with coordination with partner???
On the contrary its actually quite smooth. Both of us know nothing 🤣
We agree to everything becoz we know nothing🤣Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
On the contrary its actually quite smooth. Both of us know nothing 🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I am a newbie Viewbie and that Forum is something only Seniors can handle😵
Have you seen that forum?🤓
Ek din nahi jaata bina kuch hue
Luckily episodes havent started airing but jab woh hoga tab toh I can just imagine
Shudders
Youre a newbie yet you have so many posts :O
I am not a Newbie in terms of postsOriginally posted by: heavenlybliss
Youre a newbie yet you have so many posts :O
I am newbie in terms of being in DT
What to do if partner is not responding. I think they're busy. They replied yesterday but deadline is close now. Should I just send the answers?
Zeal and tris, kuch seekho inse