Teams allotted till here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Teams allotted till here.
Lots of familar names in Team Gryffindor yay
Me in waiting list for Hogwarts🤣 waiting for my letter🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aloo Chaat!🤗
Even Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is with us🤣
Alexiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗🤣
Wuhuu U,Mani,Pari and me in one team🥳
Good luck, Gryffindor🤗
Leeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗Alexiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa🤗🤣
Wuhuu U,Mani,Pari and me in one team🥳
Good luck, Gryffindor🤗
I am unfamiliar with Pari but we will know each other😆
Haana Main, Tu and Mani😵
Behena meri🤗Accio me
I prefer team Slytherin, but I'll be happy with whatever I get 😊
My sorting ceremony done😆 Gryffindor🥳
Sign Up Open till 4pm IST 03/07