Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .. Gryffindor 🥳





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .. Gryffindor 🥳





Yeh kab hua😳
Accio me!
Am I late 😔
Regs. abhi start hui hai.. select ur house.. before hat selects urs.😆
I hope I'm not too late 😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I hope I'm not too late 😆
I don't think so😆
She hasn't closed the sign up as yet😎
I think title should say Witches and Wizards 😆
Accio me
I prefer team Slytherin, but I'll be happy with whatever I get 😊
Team Gryffindor.
I want to sign up
Accio me
Bacillusbadius
I would like to prefer team Slytherin
Are entries still open?😆
Accio Me
HP theme? I just looveee HP😳 any team ok for me😆