Will post in sometime...

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by jerry-24

Waiting eagerly for update

Will update it in few minutes...

Chapter 18

LaGuardia Airport.

The jet had finally made its landing after a long 21 hour flight. It was 10: 30 am at NYC.

Roshni trembled slightly when the flight was landing but Siddharth was by her side, not leaving her, engulfing her in his arms.

"mein hun yehaan" these three words can comfort her immediately, pushing all her fear away.

SidNi made their way out of the airport, hand in hand.

As the left the building, cool breeze hit them making Roshni open her arms wide to get the maximum exposure of the air.

"Siddharth wow, feel the breeze na" she smells the cold but crisp air.

"hmm wow" Siddharth exclaims, opening his arms wide open.

As fate had planned they had just re-created the Titanic pose.

They just stood there feeling the breeze on them.

"hmmm" they say in unison, inhaling in the crisp fresh air.

Suddenly they heard camera shutter sounds. 

"wah, wah" there stood a man wearing a campaign hat, with a camera in front of his face not showing it to SidNi.

"who is it?" Siddharth asks coming in front of Roshni. Roshni smiles seeing his protectiveness for her.

"arre bai, itne saalon me you guys forgot me" the man says still not showing his face.

"K...Karan?" Siddharth asks questioningly and moves forward.

"yes of course its me" the man turns out to be SidNi's school friend Karan Wahi.

Karan shows his face opening his arms calling SidNi for hug.

"abey tu!" Siddharth immediately hugs him.

SidNi studied the same school in Mumbai, where Karan and Rithwik also studied.

These tetra were also very thick. But then Karan had to move to NYC due to his family during their class tenth. For a few years there was no contact between them, but during their college days their long lost friend was found, all thanks to Instagram.

Karan met SidNi along with AshWik in their college in London but after that they didn't meet, but still had the contact.

"kaise hai yaar, kitne saalon hu chuki hai" Siddharth asks.

"main acha hun, oye Rosh I know that you are married with this garbage bag" Karan points out to Siddharth, only to get a small hit from him in his arm.

"oye kya garbage bag, i'm one of the most eligible, dashing, hot and handsome men in India samjhe" Siddharth says proudly,

"okay" Karan laughs, "manna that you married him but gala toh millo yaar" he says to Roshni.

Roshni then hugs him.

"kaise hai tu?" she smiles at him.

"main teek hun, tum kaise ho?" Karan asks leaving her.

"main bhi teek hun" Roshni says wiping the lone tear from her eye.

"kya Rosh seeing me, tum toh emotional hogai yaar, itna miss kar rahi thi kya"

"oye woh meri biwi hai, flirt mat kar" Siddharth shows his possessiveness towards Roshni.

"kya biwi, pehle mera dost phir tumara biwi"

Then the cute argument started between Siddharth and Karan on whom is Roshni first related.

Roshni just stood their smiling not interrupting their 'bromance'. After so many years the have reunited so she let them have their fun.

As their small tiff started to get some audience,

"uffo guys stop" she went in between them, and pushed them away, "stop it yaar, abhi bhi tum log school times ki tarah hi jagda karrein, dekho people are seeing us"

"you tell him to stop na" Siddharth says.

"no you tell him to stop, as she is my friend" Karan counters.

"meri biwi"

"meri dost"

"biwi"

"dost"

"biwi"

"dost"

"ugh guys, i'm my mom's daughter pehle then only tumari biwi ye tumari dost" she huffs angrily.

The trio then burst into laughter and hi-fie each other.

They then sit in a café near by with all SidNi's luggage. Seems that Yash had informed Karan on SidNi arrival there.

"uffo, its 11:30 yaar, mujhe baare baje ek meeting hai, I'll have to rush, see you guys soon and Sid text me your hotel address" Karan leaves hugging SidNi hurriedly.

"bada busy hai yeh" Siddharth says shaking his head.

"hmm yeah" Roshni yawns.

"sleepy?"

"yeah, jet lag na" she says stretching her arms.

"come lets go"

SidNi book a cab and leave the café.

Mandarin Oriental, Columbus Circle, New York

After a 25 minutes they reach the hotel.

"OMG" Siddharth kept saying these two words throughout the journey while Roshni dozed off.

"wow Siddharth, are we staying here?" Roshni exclaims.

"nope" he jokes.

"Siddharth seriously batao"

"haan baba we are staying here only, happy?"

"very happy"

Both get off the cab taking their luggage.

They walk through the entrance and were left astonished.

"Oh My God" were the only words which left from their mouth.

"welcome sir" the receptionist in the help desk says.

"hi, i'm Siddharth Khurana and this is my wife Roshni Siddharth Khurana, we had booked your Presidential Suite for a week stay" he says.

"sure sir, please wait a moment".

Roshni didn't know why but her name sounded more beautiful now, 'Roshni Siddharth Khurana' her heart flutters whenever he introduces her using this name each and every time.

She didn't know why she just loves her name more now.

"sir, this is your key, the bellboy will bring your luggage, please do enjoy your stay here sir and maam"

"This way sir" the bellboy lead SidNi through the corridors, pushing their luggage in a trolley.

SidNi follows him, and throughout the way Roshni goes "wow, fascinating" over the framework of the hotel.

Siddharth smiles at his victory.

Flashback 

Bangalore

Siddharth was sitting in the couch while Roshni was asleep.

"hmm yeh teek hai" he was busy in his phone finding a good hotel for their honeymoon at NYC.

"wow, yehi sahi hai, Roshni will surely love it, hmm of course she will" he says while scrolling down to check the amenities provided by the hotel.

"hmm, nice, apt for a five star hotel....kya babysitting services" he chuckles.

"abhi toh hamari shaadi hui hai...hamari shaadi ho chuki hai...she is my wife" he smiles crazily not believing the fact that Roshni is not Ms. Roshni Patel anymore but Mrs. Roshni Siddharth Khurana.

"uh hello..." he makes the call to book.

He then reserves a suite for a week.

"tum bas dekhna Roshni, this trip will be the best of your life."

Unknown to him, Roshni was awake and heard all his sayings, silently smiling.

"I know it'll be the best kyunki tum ho na mere paas" she whispers ensuring that he doesn't hears it.

She then eventually dozes off again smiling while he looks at her lovingly.

Only if someone could make them understand the immense love they have for each other.

Flashback Ends

"sir maam this is your room, please do enjoy" the bellboy says leaving their luggage and them to their room.

Roshni unlocks the room and BOOM. She stands awestruck. Siddharth whose plans were to surprise Roshni by booking a Presidential Suite for their stay, but is also astonished.

SidNi walk through the door with their jaw open. Both not uttering a single word walk walk into the room.

They find two ways, they enter the right corridor to find a bedroom with double beds.

"OH MY GOD!" Siddharth exclaims looking at the view. "Roshni you have to see this".

Roshni who was exploring the restroom, comes outside to see.

"kya hua Siddharth?"

"look at this view na" he says making her smile slowly turn into a frown.

"uh...uh..." she stammers standing at the same spot.

"Roshni kuch nahin hoga main hun na yehaan tumare saath, you'll really love this view" he goes her.

"uh..."

"come with me" he says holding both her shoulders from the back. "kuch nahin Roshni".

He makes her stand in front of the patio window.

"don't look down just see the Roshni in the blue sky" he says meaning the sun.

It was around 12:30 pm, the sun was shining.

"wow" she mutters.

Siddharth who was now hugging from the back, says,  "see I told you na you'll really love the view, mein nahi jaanti kya tume" he smiles.

"true Siddharth, tumse behtar mujhe aur koi bhi nahi jaanta" she smiles loving the warmth she receives being in his arms.

"now slowly look down"

"no Siddharth I can't" she slowly back offs.

"Roshni you have to cure this, kab tak aise heights se darr the rahe thi yo tum, aaj toh tume yeh khatam karne hi hoga, look down" he says sternly.

"Siddharth please"

"barosa kar thi ho mujhpe"

"Siddharth"

"karti ho ye nahi"

"apne se zyaada"

"toh do as i say"

Roshni takes a deep breath and moves forwards. She slowly looks out of the window. She slightly trembles.

"nahi Siddharth" she shouts and hugs him suddenly. He moves a few step backwards due to the sudden hug.

"Roshni, kuch nahi yaar, main hoon, i'm here with you only na" he comforts her.

Both stay in each others embrace for a few minutes.

"you fine?"

"yeah".

They came out from the hug.

Roshni looks out of the window from a distance having a faint smile.

Seeing this Siddharth wanted to change her mood.

"uh Roshni sirf yeh kamra dekho ghi kya, we have a whole suite for us to roam and have fun, come let's go and explore them na".

"tum jao, I'll take a bath and come"

"okay" he said keeping her baggage.

He left the room with mischievous in his eyes, biting his lips.

As soon as Siddharth left Roshni went inside the restroom without opening her bag.

After a while:

Siddharth sat in the couch in the living room, just beside Roshni's room, scrolling his Instagram. He had taken a bath and hanged into a tinted black solid v neck t-shirt, full hand, with denim heans.

He was eagerly waiting for Roshni to step outside the room.

Meanwhile in Roshni's room.

She had just taken a hot bath, just perfect after a long tiring journey. She wears her bathrobe and let hers wet hair free, making her look just stunning.

She comes out of the restroom and opens her bag.

"kya?!" she exclaims taking all very sexy, lacy transparent bikini parts.

She slowly takes all the parts and throws them in the floor. She couldn't find even a single piece of decent clothing.

As she empties her bag, she finds a sticky note with a wink emoji drawn in it.

"Siddharth!" she says sternly and storms out of the room.

Siddharth waits for Roshni, biting his fingers. Suddenly he hears the room's door flung open.

There she came holding a red bikini part.

"Siddharth, what the hell is this?!" she roars standing in front of him.

He tries to hide his laughter,  "um...you don't know what it is? tch Roshni mujhse yeh sab pat puchna, mujhe badi sharam ata hai" he jokes;

"i am not in the mood of jokes Siddharth"

"and when did I say i joked, darling?" he winks.

"Siddharth answer my question, what the heck is this?"

"okay, these are um..." he clears his throat, "lingerie, you know L-I-N-G-E-R-I-E" he spells out each letter making her blush slightly still holding the angriness in her face.

"I know what these yaar"

"then why did you ask me"

"tch Siddharth don't act like innocent okay, mujhe pata hai yeh sab tune kiya"

"haan maine kiya"

"kyun kiya?"

"you really know why I did this" he winks again.

"Siddharth"

"Roshni"

"main ab kya pehnunghi" she sits beside him pouting.

"oho yaar, main mazak kar raha tha, yeh lo" he said giving her another bag.

"there better be good clothes, warna"

"warna kya"

"warna main sochunghi".

She opens the bag and pouts again.

"kya yeh clothes acha hain na" he says,

"there are no sarees ye salwar" she searches the bag for any traditional wear.

"yeah there are no traditional wear, but these are toh modern clothes na, you used to wear these only, ab pehanlo, kya problem hai isme"

"its not that Siddharth"

"kyun is kapre mein kuch problem hai kya?"

"nahi, lekin" she frowns.

"mom na kuch kahaa tume?"

"maa kuch nahi kahaa, its just that i'm married now and all the married women wear traditional wear only toh..."

"arre so if you a women is married she should completely change her lifestyle and wear traditional clothes, is there a law like that, then toh men ke bhi hona chahiye, don't you think?"

"Siddharth that's not my point"

"i know that's not your point, what i'm trying to say is, I can clearly see that you aren't comfortable wearing all these sarees and salwars, I know you like to wear modern clothes, if you like them wear them na, shaadi ke pehle bhi you were wearing the same na, maine teri insta par dekha hai you only wear modern clothes" he blurts out the last part which should have been a secret.

He sticks his tongue out and slaps himself mentally to confess to her that he has been stalking her.

"tumne meri insta par dekha?" she raises her eyebrows.

"I mean...um...uh..."

"tum itna fumble kyun karre ho"

"main, m...main kahaan fumble karroiun"

"okay then how did you see my pictures?"

"um...Kritika and Yash follows you na so like that" he shrugs his shoulder.

"you can't even lie properly to me na" she giggles.

"kya karoon" even he laughs. "jao yeh pehanlo aur come fast you didn't see the other things in this suite, its really awesome"

"hmm" she gets up the couch with a smile, with the bag in her hand.

Roshni goes to the room and changes into a full hand black top with v neck, and a sky blue legging. She looks absolutely fantastic with the black and blue combination, with her wet hair .

As she comes out of the room, Siddharth's jaw opens.

"tum mujhe tumari moo band kar bhi dekh sak the ho" she laughs.

"m...main...kisne bola ki main tujhe dek raha tha, I...I...was looking at the infrastructure, kaise mast haine" he changes the topic.

"yeah sure" she rolls her eyes at him, "I'll check this place now" she then goes into the study.

"wow, what a furniture" she exclaims.

She then goes to the pantry and reads the in room dining menu, 

"hmm yehaan itne saare dishes hain, ek week main yeh poori ka jounghi, for sure" she licks her lips.

While she goes ooh and aah over the suite, Siddharth is still locked in his phone.

He then gets a call,

"hmm...yeah she is here only...in the pantry....once I say you come ...hmm..." he whispers.

Roshni then comes out of the pantry and looks at Siddharth on the phone. She gestures him on who is he talking to, to which he mouths 'office'. She nods her head and checks the cupboards there.

"okay...sure sir...I'll keep the phone...hmm yes.." he cuts the call.

"kaun" she asks him as she sees him cut the call,

"office main kuch kaam tha"

"hmm" was the only reply from her.

She then looks at the master bedroom door.  "yeh kya door hai"

She then opens the door and goes through the bedroom. "wow" she exclaims as she witness the beauty of the bedroom.

Again her ooh and aah and wow happens.

Siddharth sits there smiling having his phone still in his hand.

"what a bath! OMG" she goes crazy.

"why didn't I come here first" she mutters.

She comes out of the bedroom and goes towards Siddharth.

"Siddharth why are there two rooms? and woh room is double bedroom and yeh is master bedroom? why do we need these many room? its just the two of us na" she pours all her questions to him.

Without her looking he sends something in his phone.

"uh" he starts.

"DING DONG" the bell rings.

"go check who is it na" he says.

Roshni goes towards the door while Siddharth stands and goes behind her.

"who can it be?" she looks through the keyhole but it looked like the keyhole was blocked by something so she couldn't see who it was.

She then opens the door, and sees colorful balloons.

"who is it?" she questions.

"SURPRISE!", a girl and boy stand there moving the balloons away from their face.

"WHAT?! arre tum log" she shouts.

She shuts her mouth with her hand to stop her from further shouting.

"kya babe gale bhi nahi milloughi kya" the girl says.

Roshni immediately hugs the girl.

"Ashaaa!!!" she screams happily still hugging her.

She comes out of the hug.

"arre Rithu" she hugs the boy.

"how many times should I tell you pagli not to call me that" the boys says ruffling her hair.

And the couple turns out to be our AshWik.

Asha then hugs Siddharth.

Roshni comes out of the hug,

"tum log yehaan kaise? i mean you toh were in London na? aur Asha how's your health? sab teek na? and why did you travel? kya zarurat thi yehaan ana ki? your health is more important na" she says everything in a single breath.

"Roshni yaar itna sawaal? saans toh lelo yaar" Asha giggles.

"aur hame andhar bhi buloi" Rithwik jokes.

"arre sorry, aoi na" she led the way.

She noticed that AshWik were carrying some luggage with them.

"iska matlab you guys are staying over" she asks pointing their bags.

They nod in unison.

"toh isiliye two rooms?" she turns over to Siddharth who also nods happily.

"Oh My God, this is gonna be damn fun" she screams.

"did you like the surprise?" he asks,

"like it? I love this surprise so much!!! Thank you so much Siddharth" she runs towards him and hugs him.

Siddharth responds to the hug smiling.

AshWik have an eye lock seeing SidNi.

"ahem ahem guys, hum yahin hai"

"aur main bhi" a voice comes from the door.

AshWik turns around. SidNi separate to see who it was.

And yes you are right it is Karan.

"oye Karan" Rithwik says giving him a hug.

"kaise hai tu yaar"

"main teek hun, tum kaise ho?"

"first class" Rithwik giggles.

"hey Karan" Asha gives Karan a hug.

Even though Asha and Karan had met only once but immediately they hit off, almost like best friends.

AshWik sit in the couch, while SidNi hug Karan.

Roshni then sees Karan's bag and exclaims, "OMG even you are staying here"

"why you don't me too" he jokes.

"arre bhuddhu aise nahi" she swats his arm.

"yeh sab na teri yeh pati aur hamari bewakoof dost ki planning thi" he says pointing Siddharth.

"matlab Sidharth you knew Karan was going to receive us here when we arrive"

"no, that was actually a surprise for me, i informed AshWik when we were in Bangalore itself, aur jab tum sorahi thi na cab mein tab i called this ullu, and gave him the details and he was also okay, so yeah these three will be with us only for the next 7 whole days" he says.

"..." she opens her mouth but nothing came.

"kuch toh bolo bai aise hi kadi rahoghi kya" he chuckles.

Roshni again hugs him and this was such a bone crushing hug. He grins widely seeing that his surprise is a total hit.

"arre main yahi kahaa tha tumse" Karan says.

"kya" Siddharth asks still being in the embrace.

"ki you both have come for you HONEYMOON" Roshni backs away from the hug as he says honeymoon.

"toh"

"toh? toh won't you guys need um some space, and some private time and of course need to take nice rest na, if you know what I mean" he winks.

Making Roshni blush like a tomato and even Siddharth blushes in a cute way to himself.

"arre arre blushing and all haan"

"hai hai" 

AshWik along with Karan starts to tease SidNi making them blush more.

Laughter fills the room.

Siddharth is on cloud nine to see Roshni happy after years.

Edited by Muffaa6525 - 3 years ago

The friends are all there with them. Guess it will not be much of a honeymoon. But with these two being where they are in their relationship, having friends around is not such a bad idea.

Fantastic update dear 

SidNi

Fantastic update

Honeymoon or party 🤣

Excited for next

This is super awesome dear 

Haha ashvik teasing SidNi and SidNi blushing so cute 

Waiting for next