Aaj toh yeh nahi niklega haath seOriginally posted by: VI5Z5YYRQEK43UEV
( Lo! Bhai will stay here! Ho gya ghotala. Agh! Now how will I communicate with Ishani?)
Itne saal main nahi tha na issliye aisa ho gaya hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aaj toh yeh nahi niklega haath seOriginally posted by: VI5Z5YYRQEK43UEV
( Lo! Bhai will stay here! Ho gya ghotala. Agh! Now how will I communicate with Ishani?)
Itne saal main nahi tha na issliye aisa ho gaya hai
Originally posted by: ETIFS7EZ6IUBIV3H
( Lo! Bhai will stay here! Ho gya ghotala. Agh! Now how will I communicate with Ishani?)
Ysr beta why don't you go and fetch ortho doctor for Ssr? Sapna ko bhi saath lejao
*Winks at SSR again😉*
Not happening I say from my eyesOriginally posted by: QQF4BHYVT23OT2NT
Hayee.! I smile at the thought of Bhai and Sapna together☺️
I don't mind being a cupid.
But this Ragini... aghhhhhhhh.
I smirk at her. She flinches a little. Good. Now wait and watch.
Thank you behen 😊 but still it's late and now he is doing fine!
Aap sab so jaayein!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
😊 *nodding no smile to yudhi*
Chotte kahin bhi shuru
*Caressing him*
Ab kaisa hai pain?
Ab thoda Kam hai. 3 din mein theek hoga shayad. Fracture nahi hua hai I think.
Lo, ab inke questions ke answers dhoondne padenge
All on sudden, the entire situation went into troublesome... At this onset, as the day begans to dust, my stress levels also triggers abruptly as I cannot see anyone in pain... I became restless for being so helpless at this venture...
I look on to Maa and my Sisters for any reaction... But they too remain clueless...
Sapna sab kuch teekh ho jayega. Don’t worry ya.
In my head: worry toh mujhe karna chahiye.tu kyu chinta mai hai bhai Jagat mata/
Originally posted by: bhshre95
Ysr beta why don't you go and fetch ortho doctor for Ssr? Sapna ko bhi saath lejao
*Winks at SSR again😉*
Perfect
I smile sheepishly.
Areh, Madad toh aapki main bhi kar dungi. Bataiye kya karna hoga mujhe??Sapna kyuki mai chahti hoo Ragini jara meri madad kar de
But Mrs Wadhwa why give problems to Ms Wadhwa she is a guest so this wont be rightOriginally posted by: bhshre95
Ysr beta why don't you go and fetch ortho doctor for Ssr? Sapna ko bhi saath lejao
*Winks at SSR again😉*
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aaj toh yeh nahi niklega haath se
Itne saal main nahi tha na issliye aisa ho gaya hai
His eyes! Gosh! Hey uparwale! Mera Bhai Aisa Kyun hai? 😭