Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I glared at him due to his stupidity
*Glaring at my dunno chirags*
Yeh donno bhi na
Yudi *yeh sab kya hai actions in eye to him*?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I glared at him due to his stupidity
*Glaring at my dunno chirags*
Yeh donno bhi na
Yudi *yeh sab kya hai actions in eye to him*?
Originally posted by: PLRDRLOOPHBA3YTE
Haan Ma. Can I have some alone time? Please?
* Says in a low voice to Mom, (* I am feeling weird with so much attention*)
Haan thodi der baat mein bhi chali jaaungi
Aapka beta cupid banne ki taiyaari main haiOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
*Glaring at my dunno chirags*
Yeh donno bhi na
Yudi *yeh sab kya hai actions in eye to him*?
I said through my eyes to Maa
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Huh
Bol toh aise raha hai jaise he doesnt like it when girls fawn over him
Gadha kahika
To Maa
Maa aap bhi jayiye I will be with Chotte
Not before I talk to you both!
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Mrs.wadhwa
Nothing to worry
Sorry for disturbing you all at this odd hour!
You people go and take rest
Hum kal miltehain *lite smile*
Its ok Mrs Rajput, isme pareshaani ki kya baat hogayi😊
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Huh
Bol toh aise raha hai jaise he doesnt like it when girls fawn over him
Gadha kahika
To Maa
Maa aap bhi jayiye I will be with Chotte
( Lo! Bhai will stay here! Ho gya ghotala. Agh! Now how will I communicate with Ishani?)
Didii....kya bol rahi ho tum.. Aur tum Ragini dekhe yeh sab kyu keh rahi ho..
Sapna kyuki mai chahti hoo Ragini jara meri madad kar de
Bolo kya bolna haiOriginally posted by: --Lalz--
Not before I talk to you both!
Waise bhi without asking me you take decisions of my life
Why now talk to me?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aapka beta cupid banne ki taiyaari main hai
I said through my eyes to Maa
😊 *nodding no smile to yudhi*
Chotte kahin bhi shuru
*Caressing him*
Ab kaisa hai pain?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Aapka beta cupid banne ki taiyaari main hai
I said through my eyes to Maa
Hayee.! I smile at the thought of Bhai and Sapna together☺️
I don't mind being a cupid.
But this Ragini... aghhhhhhhh.
I smirk at her. She flinches a little. Good. Now wait and watch.