Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
One of my friends answered lemonade for the beverage ques. 🤣
I mean who drinks lemonade with pizza🤣
Another friend thinks I took her personality test.🤣
If u googled that , Lemonade is the second one after soda😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
One of my friends answered lemonade for the beverage ques. 🤣
I mean who drinks lemonade with pizza🤣
Another friend thinks I took her personality test.🤣
If u googled that , Lemonade is the second one after soda😆
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Should I consider something😳
Leave it!
Mujhpar hi zyada pressure hoga🤣
But wherever you planning to hold sheep game let me know 🤣 I am veteran sheep who has played all rounds so far.
Toh phir kis baat ki tensionOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I have specified my gender in my profile hehe
If I have doubt I check Profile😆
I will specifically hand you the invite to my game if I hold it🤣
But wherever you planning to hold sheep game let me know 🤣 I am veteran sheep who has played all rounds so far.
If u googled that , Lemonade is the second one after soda😆
Is it 😆I had no idea
hahaOriginally posted by: Panditaain_ji
One of my friends answered lemonade for the beverage ques. 🤣
I mean who drinks lemonade with pizza🤣
Another friend thinks I took her personality test.🤣
Mine asked if they would get a reward for their correct answers😆
😆
Congratulations Priya! You made it to the next round! 🤗
Pata tha yahi hoga🤣
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
haha thats ok. The most important thing is to have fun 🥳
Aur waise bhi, har cheez haar ya jeet ke liye nahi hoti - ASR babua 😎
True that, have fun n no tension ekdum bindaas
@ bold 😎
Oh yes that's better IF she got triggered xDD.