Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Why ? Many have it regularly in India 😕 its not good in taste but has good nutrition.
I just randomly remembered it existed that’s why 😆. I’ve never had it before
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Why ? Many have it regularly in India 😕 its not good in taste but has good nutrition.
I just randomly remembered it existed that’s why 😆. I’ve never had it before
Oh its me
But hey tune KZK ka naam liya okay
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I know a perfect Gif for this situation of Appy's trigger🤣
@Bajaj fans know this 🤪
Then die basu?🤣
One of my friends answered lemonade for the beverage ques. 🤣
I mean who drinks lemonade with pizza🤣
Another friend thinks I took her personality test.🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Yeah
Tum log profile main gender kyun nahi dalte so everyone isnt confused?
I have specified my gender in my profile hehe
Should I consider something😳😛
The only forum you might find me posting with interest would be Bollywood forums or maybe TMKOC. 😆
Leave it!
Mujhpar hi zyada pressure hoga🤣
Aisa hi hota haiOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Aisa nahi hota hai.😳
I went fancy with it 🤣🤣