Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Congrats on becoming a Rockerz!
Oooh spamming worked 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Congrats on becoming a Rockerz!
Oooh spamming worked 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
UM EXCUSE ME GUYS? WHERE IS YOUR FAITH IN ME? I GOT 7 OUT OF 7 TOO.
Why you all voting for Zeal :(
Congrats🥳👏
I thought this place always votes for avengers over anything else
that's how thanos won over joker
but poor black widow🤪
It definitely works🤣Oooh spamming worked 😆
🥺Originally posted by: priya185
I thought this place always votes for avengers over anything else
that's how thanos won over joker
but poor black widow🤪
Looks like Vibgyor would differentiate toppers 🤔
Race over Baazigar? 😡
Originally posted by: priya185
I thought this place always votes for avengers over anything else
that's how thanos won over joker
but poor black widow🤪
Exactly ,
Whaatt not Ravana 🤢... bye bye I m out
same same 🥺
Chicago Bulls : 3 /7
