Whaatt not Ravana 🤢... bye bye I m out
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Whaatt not Ravana 🤢... bye bye I m out
Ravan : 2/5
To be honest, I deserve to be an Ex-Sheep. 😳
Now no chance to clear this round. I was in bottom 5. Bye.😭

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck
I ... 😡
But But But ....
This time I changed my answer to Amitabh Bachchan! Baal Baal bachi .. 🤣
BAS PIUN BAS! *Raises dhai kilo ki finger*

EK AUR LAVS ... EK AUR LAVS!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Arent you also a topper🤓
U and Koeli r definitely in. Am outttt🤣
Sheeps ignoring "Friends" hub ... NEW YORK! 😡😡😡

But but but ...
California registered ...
And I pushed it under my carpet! 😭😭
This time mori nayya is shaking soo hard!
Whoever voted for me as the "topper" ..

Only 1 point for non sheep🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
5/5 for a non-sheep
You are slaying. 😈
Lavy
non-sheep🤗