Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 51

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Tvfanatic85

Why is everyone so agitated about the phone? Now I am scared of what I have written in the next part. 🤔

Don't be scared please. We sure next one will be as great an update as always.🤗

Originally posted by MR21

Wedding album

Kukki dancing in her father's wedding❤️

Good, Prerna decided to talk to him.

He is hurting himself💔

Finally, she said she trusts him.

Kukki & Sneha missing their father.

His phone is still not with him, I suppose. I hope it doesn't create more misunderstandings or problems for them personally or professionally.

Nice update, continue soon.

Thanks so much. Yes I have fulfilled all me dreams of Prerish wedding with this. 😆

Yes Prerna trust me I always believed that before getting justification trust a person that what he can and cannot do. Just like Rishab always trusted that Prerna won't cheat she is loyal she cannot do anything wrong and never asked for explanation I want Prerna to have the same trust on him. Once she shows that then RB will tell his point of view.

Yes Kukki and Sneha are really missing their father. They will be together soon.

Originally posted by Discolights

Don't be scared please. We sure next one will be as great an update as always.🤗

Lets hope so 🤗

Originally posted by AmirAryan

Most welcome dear 🥳🥳🥳🤩🤩🤩🥰🥰😍😍😘😘🥰😍😍 and u don’t need to thanks me 😘🥰😍😍🥳🥳🥳

Please don’t stop writing ✍️ about our old PreRish 

😨😨😨😢😰😰 I already heartbroken 😭 because of KSG 😨😰 so now I will come here only to read stories about them 😭😭😭🥳🥳🥳😍😍😍 U all r very talented writers 🥳🥳🥳😍😍😍

Good bless you alllllllll 🥳🥳🥳❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏

We all are 💔 and trust me even I wanted to move from the forum and leave the story. But then I thought there was no way we were going to get any of there moments or story with KSG then why stop. At-least now we have a clean cheat to write some amazing stories without any bars hold.

Yes there stories are the only consolation we get and thanks so much for the amazing comments.

Originally posted by Discolights

How long should we wait for😳

Have a project Go live in some days. So at least Thursday maybe. Again sorry.😊

Have a project Go live in some days. So at least Thursday maybe. Again sorry.😊

Thursday is great🤗

We all are 💔 and trust me even I wanted to move from the forum and leave the story. But then I thought there was no way we were going to get any of there moments or story with KSG then why stop. At-least now we have a clean cheat to write some amazing stories without any bars hold.

Yes there stories are the only consolation we get and thanks so much for the amazing comments.

Exactly dear 👏👏 and I’m so happy that u guys are staying here and writing ✍️ beautiful stories 🙏🙏🙏👏👏👏👏🥳🥳🥳🥳😘🥰😍😘😍🥰🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️🥰😍🥳🥳🥳😍😍🥰🙏🙏🙏👏👏

Most welcome dear 🙏🙏🙏🥳🥳🥳

Chapter 23

She was making some light lunch when Nitya came to Bajaj Mansion. Prerna was surprised she didn’t have the strength for this right now but she controlled herself.

“Hi.”Prerna

“Hello.Sorry I didn’t mean to barge in like this but I had to pick up some papers for Mr Bose and I also wanted to return Rishi his phone. Woh kal jab mujhse milne aaye the tab bhul gaye the” Nitya.

Prerna was surprised and her face couldn’t hide it but she just took the phone.“Thanks.”

“Don’t take it the wrong way woh he just wanted to talk about Mr Bose. I know that you know about us I don’t want to you to think of anything wrong. I Just “

“Na maine kuch pucha hain na mujhe kuch janna hain. Thank you for returning it. Mr Bose ke papers?”

“Yes,he said he had left in the study while working. Right wali cabinet main second shelf.” Nitya

“Why don’t I take you. You can take what you want?” Prerna said and mentally felt happy that she had got it cleaned from the staff.

“What happened here?” Looking at the mirror and Prerna said “nothing I will have it replaced. Kids were playing and they. You know how it is.”

Nitya smiled and Prerna asked her to take the papers. Nitya found her papers and they came out of the study.

“If you want you can check the papers” Nitya as she was about to leave.

“Its fine no issues.” Prerna as she just wanted to end this meet as soon as possible when she heard from behind “Aankh band karke kisi pe vishwas nahin karna chahiye. Jab dhokha milta hain bahut takleef hoti hain” Nitya

“Jaanti hoon. Seh chuki hoon” Prerna

“Aur phir bhi? I know you know about us kal jab Rishi milne aaya tha to. Kya kar rahin hoon tum, kyun apni life kharab kar rahin hoon. Sab kuch jaan jante hue bhi. Who insaan nahin hain is vishwas ke layak? One takeover one takeover that is all I was worth for him. Tum jaanti hoon usne tumhare saath kya kiya uske baad bhi.” Niyati

“Aap mere ghar pe guest hain so please don’t make me say something that I will regret. Main jaanti hoon unhone mere saath kya kiya hain.” Prerna

“I really thought you are different but you both are the same. Money minded people. Is lifestyle ke liye kar liya adjustment. Wakai main Rishab ne tumhe force kiya tha ya phir…” Niyati

“Aapke papers aapko mil chuke hain. Thanks for the phone. Now Please” and she showed her hand towards the door and Nitya was stunned. Suddenly Mr Bajaj phone went off and at once Prerna and even Nitya’s phone went off.

Mr Mehra was on the other side of the phone and he was talking very frantically.

“Mr Mehra Mr Mehra please aaram se kya hua hain?” Prerna

“Mam sir kaha hain?” Mr Mehra

“Mr Mehra unki tabiyat kharab hain thodi, kya hua hain?” Prerna

“Mam Mahindra Pharmaceuticals ke owner he is in the hospital as he has had an accident. He is out of danger but Aap news on kijiye?” Mr Mehra

And there it was on the news the owner of Mahindra Pharmaceuticals not able to take the toll of loss anymore decide to end his life and Prerna was surprised. What the hell was this all going on. She was scared for Aditi and Diya and was about to call them when she realised that this might not be the best idea. Then Suddenly she heard Mr Mehra speaking on the phone.

“Hello Mam. Are you there?” Mr Mehra

“Yes,yes Mr Mehra main yahin hoon. yeh sab yeh sab kaise.? And how is he now? Is he fine” Prerna

“Mam he is fine he is all fine and it was all a simple accident but the media is making it into something else. This is not good mam, sir kaha hain?” Mr Mehra

“Mr Mehra Rishab ki tabiyat theek nahin hain. Aap apne end se handle kijiye jitna ho sake and we will deal with this later” Prerna and she turned around to find Rishab standing in front of him.

“Ab bhi wahin kahogi.” Niyati

“Aapko apne papers mil chuke hain. Please leave” Prerna

“You two really deserve each other.” Nitya left from there. Rishab took the phone from Prerna’s hands.

“Yes,Mr Mehra Haan maine dekha. Nahin main theek hoon Aap chinta ma kijiye. Nahin aap press main koi statement nahi denge it will be no comments for now. Kal jo press conference hain uske documents leke aap ghar aa jaiye we need to work on it. Yes,yes who press conference kal hi hogi. Kal Mahindra pharmaceuticals will open and all the workers will start work” Rishab and turned around to go towards the study.

“Sneha and Kukki wait kar rahin hongi. You should be with them. Kukki samajhti nahin yeh sab. Its better you pick her up from school early and make sure you don’t go out of the house for some time” Rishab

“This is common and you give Kukki way less credit. Har baar aise news se main aur Kukki humlog ghar pe nahin beth sakte hain. Ab mujhe aadat hain in sab ki Lekin aap yeh kyun kar rahin hain meri samajh main nahin aa raha hain. Rishab aap?”Prerna

“Please I don’t have time for your questions” without Looking at Prerna. But she came In front of him and stopped him. “then make time. Is baar sirf meri baat nahin hain Kukki will get affected Diya is her friend.  Kyun kar rahin hain aapne news main dekha na.Kuch din baad agar press conference ho jayegi to kya ho jayega. He is in hospital aapko lagta hain unke owners ko, partners ko aapke investors ko yeh acha lagega. They will be happy with all this bad press and waha ke employees will they be able to support you knowing ki their owner might be sick because of you. Uske upar se yeh Press they will be disgusting about this. Aap jaante hain. Phir kyun.” Prerna

“I think the investors aur workers will be happier with the profits and the fact that they are getting paid. Rahi baat press ki unka kaam hain bolna they will always say good or bad”

“Aur Aap? apni halat dekhiye dekhiye apni halat. You have fever you are weak. Kal raat ko” Prerna

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Rishab

“Kyun?Aap nahin batate hain isliye to yeh sab kuch hota hain. Khul kar bol denge to kya ho jayega. Jaanti hoon aap jaan much kar nahin karte jaanti hoon aap galat nahin hain lekin agar apna view bata denge to kya ho jayega.” Prerna and RIshab looked at her and then moved his face away.

“Aapne kaha tha you will not ask me until I want to give answers” Rishab

“Haan jaanti hoon. Mujhe explanation nahin chahiye bas aap share kiijiye na taki explanation dene ki baat hi na aaye. Lekin nahin aap to all fixer Mr Rishab Bajaj hain.  Samjhaya tha 2 saal pehle jab Kukki aur Sneha ke saath hua tha tab samjhaya tha ki aap akele nahin hain. Maanti hoon aapki tarah calm composed ho kar situation handle nahin kar pati hoon bol deti hoon gusse main baatein shayad aapka view na bhi samajh pao lekin atleast koshish to kijiye.” But Rishab said nothing and moved towards the study.

“Was Mr Bose really right Ki pata nahin kyun aapne mujhse shaadi kar li. I mean na mujhe business karna aata hain na mujhe ye parties handle karni aati hain na mujhe. He was right wasn't he Rishab” He stopped and Prerna spoke again “Par Rishab itni bhi kamzor nahin hoon har baar aapko meri care karne ki zaroorat nahin hain kabhi to apne saath khade hone dijiye mujhe. Aapka saath dene dijiye. Apki care karne dijiye” And for the first time he looked at her.

“Fine kariye aapko jo karna hain kijiye. Aur main who karungi jo mujhe” and she took the phone from his hand. Rishab didn’t understand what she was trying to do as took the phone and was looking around with the phone in her hands. She found herself a clear spot near the wall of the hall and taking a shot threw the phone and it broke down into pieces.

“Prerna?”

“Kya aapki tarah drink nahin karti par cheezein todna mujhe bhi aata hain. Mrs Bajaj banke kar liyeabardaasht Prerna se nahin hoga. Buy yourself a new phone aur agli baar aur kuch choda to use bhi thod dungi. Lunch ready hain” Prerna and she went to the kitchen brought the food and Started setting the table.

“Aap rehne dijiye Chandu kar lega.” But prerna didn’t listen and continued what she was doing. Rishab was surprised at this roaring prerna and smirked while she was looking away feeling in a bit happy even in this condition. He realized its better to be quiet for some time and came to the dining table and they ate in silence. Prerna was giving him medicines when Prerna received a call from Kukki’s school.

“Hello, Yeh Hello Mam How are you? Yes this is Prerna. Is everything alright?” The other person said something and she was shocked.

“What??”Prerna and Rishab turned towards her. And quickly Prerna composed herself.

“Yes,yes mam no issues main aati hoon. I was just about to come and pick her up. I will come and meet you. Thank you” Prerna

“Kya hua? Kiska phone tha?” Rishab as he knew that there was some reason that Prerna was tensed.

“Nahin kuch nahin. Bas aise hi” Prerna

“Prerna kya hua aur kaha se phone tha?” Rishab

“Kukki ke school se phone tha.” Prerna

“Is she fine?” Rishab

“Yes,she, she got into a fight with someone in school. I will go and check on her. Aap please rest kijiye” Prerna

“Main aapke saath aa raha hoon. I will change” Rishab

“Rishab nahin please. Main handle kar lungi” Prerna

“What are you not telling me? Let me guess it was with Diya.” Rishab

“It’s ok main usse baat kar lungi. Aap chinta mat kijiye. Aap apna dhyan rakhiye main aati hoon” and prerna left.

“Call me as soon as” Rishab

“Yes,I will” Prerna and she left. As soon as Prerna left Rishab received a court order where Mr Bose was contesting his custody rights over Kukki on grounds of negligence. His daughter was right wasn’t she. He brought the pandora box of trouble in their life.

Chapter 24 -  https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153568825

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago