Prerish || Journey that made them IMP-pg108 Last Chapter at FF section - Page 54

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Manisha_Vankar

mujhe bhi answer chahiye is question ka...WOC ke bhi page no. 69 ko pavitra bola tha inhone...

jo samjhe woh bahut acche, jo nahi samjhe woh aur bhiacche  🤣

Chapter 24

Prerna went straight to Kukki’s school to pick her up. There was media following her there also and she had become a spectacle for all. She went to the Principals office where Kukki was sitting alone in the corner with her friend Diya and even her mother Aditi was there. She went towards Kukki and her hair was dishelved and had marks on face. She hugged her and caressed her face.

“You are ok?” Prerna. But Kukki didn’t say anything and moved her face to the other side. Prerna went near the principal.

“Mam,I am really sorry. Aap to jaanti hain Kukki is a good student she would never do something like this” Prerna

“Ek Minute so what do you mean ki meri beti ne yeh sab kiya hain aur woh bhi jaan much ke. Logo ko bina kisi reason ke attack karna tumhare family ki aadat hain hamari nahin” Aditi

“Aditi Please, bacho ko apni fight main saamil mat kijiye.” Prerna

“Oh,please stop being these moral police when you don’t even have one in the first place” Aditi

“That’s enough Aditi” But then Prerna composed herself and “I know you are going through a tough time but I am sorry you don’t get to use this language with me and yes meri beti aisa nahin karti hain kabhi hain. She doesn’t get angry just like that unless and until provoked” Prerna said and Aditi was about to say something when the Principal interrupted them.

“That’s enough both of you. Mrs Malhotra Mrs Bajaj is right you do not get to bring your personal matters in my school and involved kids in your fights. And Mrs. Bajaj I know Kukki is a good child and she never does things like this but what she did was also not right. So please both of you take your kids and go home.Both of them are suspended for the next 2 days.” When they both tried to object the Principal moved forward a hand “I am sorry but you both need to get your kids to understand the situation and they need to understand the consequences of their actions. They were fighting like crazy. I will not allow such behaviour. Please thats enough you all may leave.” Prerna took Kukki and came out of the cabin. They were about to sit in the car when Aditi cornered her.

“What else will you take from us?” Aditi

“That’s enough.” Shutting the door of the car with a force “I hope your husband recovers real soon from the accident.” And Aditi looked at her surprised” What itna surprise kyun ho rahin hoon. Aditi you and I both know what happened.Please stop making this something more than that. Yeh sab karke tumhe kuch nahin milega haan par Diya par iska bura effect jaroor padega. And for the last time stop blaming my family for each one of your problems.”  Prerna and suddenly Aditi smiled and she had expected Prerna to be surprised but she just smiled and she was shocked.

“Ho gaya tumhara press ne le liya jo footage leni thi. All done. Aditi dekhti hoon shayad bewakoof ho nahin. You wanted news you got news happy and now ask your daughter to stay away from mine.” She whispered making her near and with that she sat in the car.

“Kukki are you ok?”

She didn’t reply anything. “Kukki look at me” and tried to turn her face towards her and she saw that she was crying and she remove the hat Kukki had worn to hide her dishelved face.

“No”Kukki

“Kukki kya hua tha aaj?” Prerna

Kukki buried her face in Prerna chest and Prerna just let her cry and kept caressing her face without saying anything. Once her voice died down she said “Kukki Please relax its ok. It’s completely ok” They reached home and found that even Sneh awas crying hysterically.

“Hey Bhagwan aaj ho kya raha hain. Sneha kya ho gaya bache” and took her in her arms“Petu main darad ho raha hain Kya hua baba” and she checked her for any cuts or anything and tried checking her stomach. The little girl didn’t speak much but had started saying some words and the first thing that she said was “dada !!dada!!”and Prerna realised what it was.

“I know I miss him too” Prerna and she took Sneha and Kukki to her room. She tried to calm Sneha down and fed Sneha and then the little girl exhausted slept instantly. Kukki had washed her face and changed and came back to the room. Prerna lifted her hands as in a hug and called Kukki to her. Kukki ran to her and then sat beside her.

“Kukki kya hua tha aaj” Prerna

“WhoDiya Mumma she was saying such bad things about papa. She keeps saying that it was his fault? And she was saying that because of Papa his father almost died.How can this be true? She is lying she is lying. I know my dad. I know him. He is a good man and he loves us all a lot.” And Prerna nodded.

“I tried to avoid but she kept her blabber on. And I didn’t push her or started any fight with her or did anything. She Started it and I just defended myself.Aur mam ke samne  pura blame mujhpe daal diya. She if my friend she is my friend mumma how can she do this? How can she say all those things about us? ” Kukki and she hugged Prerna tightly.

“KukkiI wish main aapko samjha pati par is waqt meri hi theek se samajh nahin aa rahato main aapko kya samjhao.” She thought but she had to get the little girl to understand so she thought of telling her what she knew for now

“Kukki Kukki chup karo aur meri baat suno aapko aapko yaad hain last year aapke school main speech competition tha and you and that boy Anil both were fighting for the first spot. Anil always won and everybody thought he will win and he was really good but you won in the end. Uske baad Anil ke exams the aur who bhi ache nahin gaye” and Kukki nodded.

“Was it your fault that you won and he lost. Nahin na but uske kuch friends ne bolana aur Anil ko bhi aap ache nahin lagte aaj tak because of that. That is the same thing here also na aapka us time pe koi fault na aaj aapke papa ka fault hain bas sanbko yahin lag raha hain. And we cannot stop what other people think.” Prerna and Kukki nodded.

“Papa kaise hain mumma. He must be really sad if everybody is telling us such stupid stuff what they must not be saying to papa. “Kukki

“Aapke papa ke paas isse nipatne ka best mantra hain. Ek kaan se suno aur doosre kaanse nikal do.” And the mother daughter duo laughed. “Don’t listen to them and try to not get in stupid petty fights from now on ok.” and Kukki kept her head in Prerna lap.

“Mumma main ek baat puchu”

“Diya unki puri family papa ko kitna hate karti hain lekin” Kukki

“Kya hua Kukki” Prerna

“that means I should hate then no mujhe gussa ana chahiye unpar I should wish bad for them but I don’t want to I want him to get better. Diya loves him so much. Aur who uske papa Hain” Kukki

“You should wish for it. Kukki insaan ki life se bada kuch nahin hota and competition is meant to be healthy. What preparation did you do to win that competition only read and learn your speech you didn’t try to harm Anil or cheat in anyway. Did you so there is nothing wrong to wish and pray that Diya’s father gets well. Okay. In fact, yeh batata hain that you are a good person just like your father” Prerna and kissed her head.

“Papa is not well na mumma” Kukki and Prerna stopped caressing her head.

“I know and even Sneha knows it. Kal raat se macha rakha hain dada dada. That is why you went to Bajaj mansion last night in such a hurry and you were there all night. Is all ok?” Sitting up In front of Prerna. And prerna just silently said“Touchwood” Kukki was looked at her questioningly.

“Thank you bol rahin hoon for the beautiful bonds that they gave us” Prerna putting a hand to the sky “Yes, he had fever but he is all ok now and he will be much better when we will go home today”

“Today?”

“Yes Today. Something you just have to trust you cannot see it but you have to and he needs us more than anything” Prerna and Kukki smiled and hugged her.

Rishab was working with Mr Mehra and his head was killing him. Mr Mehra having worked with him for so many years was quick to realise that.

“Sir I think we should close for today. You are not well” Mr Mehra

“No,its fine” Rishab

“Please sir” Mr Mehra

“I guess” RIshab finally giving up.

“Get some rest. Please tomorrow will be a difficult day with the inauguration and all. And I will look in the custody arrangement. We have a strong case there are no issues just that in the public things should be fine and it should be ok.” Mr Mehra. They came out of the study and Mr Mehra kept looking around asif wanting to find someone.

“Don’t try to find her she is not at home. Aapko Chandu ki coffee se kaam chalana padega” Rishab and both smiled

“Aapki galti hain. Kyun nahin bataya unhe sab kuch sach sach” And Rishab looked at him surprised.” Aap aur Kukki baat karte hain kya secretly” and Mr Mehra just smiled.

“I am sorry if I am talking into your personal matters” Rishab nodded “No you have earned the right. I thought I didn’t need to she knows me”

“Sir Mam smart hain I am not saying she is not but she is also your wife. This house this world she made with you how can she so easily accept that someone from your past can be in her place and that someone came into this house and she didn’t know who jaanti hi nahin thi. I know she had a past but you knew all about it. She is an open book it’s you that she doesn’t know.”

“That is what is not true Mehra. She knows she knows more than anyone else and Nitya I didn’t think it was important until yesterday. Also, it’s just not about Nitya it’s the whole” and she sat down on the sofa covering his face.

“She knows facts she doesn’t know Bajaj why you do what you do. Rishab ko ek ghar chahiye tha to apne ghar bana liya but she deserves all Rishab, bajaj all,husband and the ruthless man all. She has already seen it she won’t run if she had to, she would have a long time ago and most importantly You are not MrBose.” And Rishab looked directly at him

“You are not. warna jis lawyer se apni life ka bahut chota sa lekin ek lauta case hare the use barbaad karne ki wajaye use apna right hand man nahin banate apni company main job nahin dete.”

“Excuse me I didn’t lose” Mehta made a face like really and Rishab turned his face away. “ But agar who jaanti hain to why was she surprised and why didn’t she trust my decisions”

“Aapne kabhi unhe samjhaya apne decisions bajaj ke decisions. Sir you are a good businessman because you are smart and cut throat practical and there is nothing wrong with it but have you ever made her understand. No just because you think she agreed for Rishab. But Rishab and Bajaj are the same. Agar Rishab ne itni muskile nahin dekhi hoti to who bajaj nahin banta aur agar bajaj nahin bante to rishab ko yeh ghar aur yeh rishte kaise milte. She has seen them both and agreed for both. Just like you have agreed her with her past.” and Rishab nodded and Mehra picked up his files to leave.

“And I didn’t lose” and Mr Mehra smiled and he was about to leave when when Mr Bose came to meet him.

“Kaise hoon Mehra”

“I am good sir. How are you?”

“Fine tumhe dekha nahin maine. Mujhe laga tum Rishab ki Shadow hoon” Mr Mehra said nothing just smiled “I will take a leave sir and I will see you tomorrow. It was good seeing you Mr Bose. Hope we didn’t have to meet in the courtroom again.” Mr Mehra

“Kuch jyada par nahin nikal aaye tumhare” Mr Bose

“Good Night sir” and nodded towards Mr Bajaj and left.

“Don’t worry I just wanted to meet Kukki. Where is she?” Mr Bose

“She is not at home but I will bring her to the hotel” Mr Bajaj

“Wow agar mujha pata hota meri baat itni jaldi sach ho jayegi main sweets lekar aata. She left didn’t she. I told you Rishi but you didn’t listen.” Mr Bose

“Agar aapko aur kuch kaam nahin hain to I would like to get myself some sleep. Thank you and Bye” Mr Bajaj

“Once she is gone, I will take Kukki with me to is akelepan ki aadat dal lo. Custody case ke papers to mil gaye honge tumhe” Mr Bose

“Kaha lekar jayenge aap Kukki ko aur Kaun sa custody case” Prerna who had just entered the house and had heard everything. She had bought Sneha with her. “Saba aap Sneha ko room mai lekar jaiye please” then turned to Mr bose.

“Where is my granddaugter?” Mr Bose

“Apni nani yani mere ghar par” Prerna

“What you left my granddaughter with strangers” Mr Bose

“Who uske nana nani ka ghar hain, they are not strangers.” Prerna

“1 Week 1 week and I am taking her with me. Apni bachi ki to ghar layi tum aur meri poti ko.” Mr Bose

“Kaha lekar jayenge aap use. Kis haq se.” Prerna

“Who meri granddaughter hain aur main use lekar jaonga” Mr bose

“Aapki granddaughter, Kaha the aap jab who bachi raat raat bhar roti thi. Dar ke mare bhaag aati thi Mr Bajaj ke room main jab who school mai bully ki jaati thi for not being able to speak. Aaj aapko apni beti yaad aa rahi hain. 2 weeks that is all you have spent with her. Kya jante hain aap uske bare main uski fav icecream ya phir uska fav color. Bas kya aap yeh jaante hain ki problem main who kiske paas aati hain, ki woh har problem ka solution kaise khojti hain how much she is rigid when it comes to Sneha and you will take her. Uska naam Kukki Sharma Bajaj hain aur rahega.” Fuming Mr Bose was about to leave from there but Prerna composed herself and called him from behind.

“MrBose humlog aapke emotions samajhte hain kukki nahin samjhegi uske liye so called acha karne ki hod main don’t lose her because I don’t think I need to tell you that she doesn’t forgive easily.” Prerna and Mr bose left from there.

Chapter 25 - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153592198

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago

Prerna's last speech  

Hayeeee 

😭🤧🤧🤧🤧  Aisi Prerna show mein kab milegi???🥺

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

Prerna ne suna diya 

Seekh rahin hain dheere dheere 😆

Edited by Tvfanatic85 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MishtiNew

Prerna's last speech  

Hayeeee 

😭🤧🤧🤧🤧  Aisi Prerna show mein kab milegi???🥺

Some dreams are not meant to come true that is why we have these stories. Sigh😔

060720 kaise kisi ke phone ka remaining digits jaise laga mujhe 😛🤣🤪😜🤣🤣🤣🤣

I liked the way Prerna was like so exasperated to have two crying kids at the same time. 🤣 

Hey Bhagwan aaj ho kya raha hain. Sneha kya ho gaya bache” and took her in her arms“Petu main darad ho raha hain Kya hua baba” and she checked her for any cuts or anything and tried checking her stomach.  

😆

Originally posted by WaqtZaya

060720 kaise kisi ke phone ka remaining digits jaise laga mujhe 😛🤣🤪😜🤣🤣🤣🤣

Aap aur aapke numbers it's like trying to solve puzzles 😆