Bollywood CC#50- Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

60.2k

Users

50

Likes

1.2k

Frequent Posters

FXQM6DYXNJ2RKBQD thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Followers on YT,


Shane Dawson- 22.5 mil

Jeffree Starr - 18 mil

James Charles - 20 mil


Like seriously! They must be earning 40-50K per video.


YT demonetized Shane's three channel. It's about time YT demonetize Jeffree and James. Shane is OVER. He used to look pretty depressed 5/6 months back. This will hit hard. Paul brothers should be banned too.

https://twitter.com/PopBase/status/1277997208458027008?s=19

Posted: 6 years ago

Queen Dragging dharma



Edited by S_H_Y - 6 years ago
K4POCWM7GUE3APQT thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Queen Dragging YRf



Adah Sharma? What film?

TICLKE3VK5CKDJHE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

Queen Dragging dharma




She was playing a secondary cast role in the film, why would she be in the poster or promotions of the film? Kuch ajeeb hi expectations hai in sab ke. 😕

K4POCWM7GUE3APQT thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: SPAWNKIW5FLGI5IQ


She was playing a secondary cast role in the film, why would she be in the poster or promotions of the film? Kuch ajeeb hi expectations hai in sab ke. 😕

Chance pe dance 😆 though she is pretty and maybe talented (I haven't watched much of her work) she wasn't a main character I dont even rem' her in the film..

TICLKE3VK5CKDJHE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: OBTV45XS4OYKR6PW

Chance pe dance 😆 though she is pretty and maybe talented (I haven't watched much of her work) she wasn't a main character I dont even rem' her in the film..


Bilkul sahi. 😆 She became popular with that film where turns into a ghost and then the ghost dies hearing hanuman chalisa but after that she fizzled out, even I didn't remember her till Shy posted the song

E2D2BC27NSDE7Q72 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MFJSIWOIHKDF7CQK


She was playing a secondary cast role in the film, why would she be in the poster or promotions of the film? Kuch ajeeb hi expectations hai in sab ke. 😕


Hero ki love interest = Second lead.

bashful_moon thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IV7BLMQMWHERQDMT

Chance pe dance 😆 though she is pretty and maybe talented (I haven't watched much of her work) she wasn't a main character I dont even rem' her in the film..

I watched Commando 2 where she played a corrupt brand obsessed cop.

She was cast opposite Vidhyut Jamwal

Edited by bashful_moon - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".