Originally posted by: NQYPFYWLDMGTMSNI
Deadline is today or tomorrow?
Wednesday 21 IST.
Ratt gayi hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: NQYPFYWLDMGTMSNI
Deadline is today or tomorrow?
Wednesday 21 IST.
Ratt gayi hai 🤣
Originally posted by: AEQSTM3FO6TDO7SE
Deadline is today or tomorrow?
Tomorrow 9 PM IST. Results approx 24 hours later.
Participant Sheeps:

Me: Waiting for question-paper.

A spoiler next
WD
I did a rough calculation with the answers I have at the moment *May change at result time*

There is

in the tournament!
The first

Yep! You read that right!
10/10

Who you gonna bet on?

WD
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
I did a rough calculation with the answers I have at the moment *May change at result time*
There is
in the tournament!
The first
Yep! You read that right!
10/10
Who you gonna bet on?
WD
How many have sent their answers so far???
PIUN or Shy shy shy or Nahinnn

Also Tris and EXOL.
PiuN, Nahiiinnn, Tris and Exol hasnt sent yet!🤣😈