So many! Posted some of it in a thread. Downloaded all of them
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
So many! Posted some of it in a thread. Downloaded all of them
Originally posted by: Poorabhforever
Are they shooting with masks on?? What reason are they going to give ?
No, masks won't be there on screen.😆
Aww, I'm so happy🤗
I saw the thread. Ty🤗
Good yaar.
Guess what?? Just now I have bought home cute pets.... Love 🐦birds.... So that I can share my gulping grief and joys with them...
Hi Alexia🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Koyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
How are you doing my dear??
Feel so good!
How are you waise?
Great yaar Shaheen!
Happy to hear that...😊Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Great yaar Shaheen!
I happy too..
super ShaheenGood yaar.
Guess what?? Just now I have bought home cute pets.... Love 🐦birds.... So that I can share my gulping grief and joys with them...
How lovely it would be to share with them 😊