No news yet yaar. I tried several times contacting his family, colleagues and peers... But no news of him yet...
Oh! I hope he's fine. Don't worry okay🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No news yet yaar. I tried several times contacting his family, colleagues and peers... But no news of him yet...
Oh! I hope he's fine. Don't worry okay🤗
I wish and hope so... 🤗
I scrolled down the whole of colors twitter page to get some old montage shots of Rudhita
I scrolled down the whole of colors twitter page to get some old montage shots of Rudhita
Did you find any gem that we would have missed upon
Are they shooting with masks on?? What reason are they going to give ?
Hi guys I'm frm dubai but heard in maharashtra lockdown extended u til 31 july ??? So that meas again shootings will be stopped ?
But some offices have started hereOriginally posted by: Zainu621
Hi guys I'm frm dubai but heard in maharashtra lockdown extended u til 31 july ??? So that meas again shootings will be stopped ?
Not many are allowed but some people I know are going now to their workplaces
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Koyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
Main hoon. 🤗
How are you ? 😃
Heya Octo
I am toh okay
Finally I can make gifs
Crys with joy😭