He looks so small here 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
He looks so small here 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️
I think 🤔 Bajaj is in London 🥳🥳🥳❤️❤️❤️😂 and he is super happy without prerna 👏👏👏😍😍😍😘😘😘🥳🥳🥳
God I already miss him 😰😨😰😰😨😔😔😔😓😓
the pic is taken from far na 😆Originally posted by: AmirAryan
He looks so small here 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️
this is NEW YORK 🤣Originally posted by: AmirAryan
I think 🤔 Bajaj is in London 🥳🥳🥳❤️❤️❤️😂 and he is super happy without prerna 👏👏👏😍😍😍😘😘😘🥳🥳🥳
😱😱😱😳😳😳 it’s ok he went from London to New York yaar Ankie 🙄🙄🙄Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
this is NEW YORK 🤣
It ok I will zoom 😂🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
the pic is taken from far na 😆
I want to say to someone one here that only Likes are not enough 🙄🙄🙄🤬🤬
I want update now otherwise I will case on you and asking you to come in the courts 🤬🤬😏😏😏
Hello hello all
Ankie please add my name in the list.
Congrats for the new AT and new address and wow u guys are on a roll
I will play my role as an audience here too..
As told by ankie hehe
Originally posted by: AmirAryan
I want to say to someone one here that only Likes are not enough 🙄🙄🙄🤬🤬
I want update now otherwise I will case on you and asking you to come in the courts 🤬🤬😏😏😏
What updates?! I am not going to write any new story for a while now 😆