Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
my answers
1. Maldives
2. Beyonce
3. Amitabh and Rekha
4. Edward Cullen
5. Teleportation
6. Sachin Tendulkar
7.Dog
8. Facebook
9.Mardaani
10. Anushka Sharma
8/10 ❤️
Cliffhanger for me 🤣 12 points but goals could decide my fate!!
Farewell Speech:

Thanks to Vijay bhaiya, Sapna, the members who lost in the last round, for you guys I survived till now.
I want to thank everyone except the people who wrote Facebook.
Had lots of fun here but time to go! Khali haath aye te hum khali haath zayenge even the winner.
So bye bye 👋
😭👏😭👏😭👏
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
chalo taiyari karte hai😆
I want swaagat with Aarti ki thaal. Nothing less.
![]()
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
You liar, trying to raise my hopes. You don't even know how many I scored correctly in this one 🤣
It doesn't matter since you scored quite high in last one. I mean it. You'll be in 😆
Similar thing happened with me in the last game - last rounds🤣
losers group me aa rahe hai to phool barsa ke kyu swagat hoga🤣
Originally posted by: OCR4RTWPCL3E46M6
Farewell Speech:
Thanks to Vijay bhaiya, Sapna, the members who lost in the last round, for you guys I survived till now.
I want to thank everyone except the people who wrote Facebook.
Had lots of fun here but time to go! Khali haath aye te hum khali haath zayenge even the winner.
So bye bye 👋
😭👏😭👏😭👏
Your responses and speeches always crack me up. 🤣🤣
The emotional gifs on this thread!! 🤣🤣🤣 Farewells already started!! 🤣🤣🤣