Originally posted by: cricketfan1
What? Facebook is seriously last season guys.....Its Instagram now...I mean we have some angrezi zamane ki sheep here....
Instagram belongs to Facebook. Can we redeem our point? 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: cricketfan1
What? Facebook is seriously last season guys.....Its Instagram now...I mean we have some angrezi zamane ki sheep here....
Instagram belongs to Facebook. Can we redeem our point? 🤔
What the heck!! Twitter & Insta posts are always shared on I-F 😈🤣 but FB wins!! 😡
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I didnt know Facebook was a an option lol
I thought it was Twitter vs Insta 😆
🤣
Someone voted for IF how cute😳
yes I hate facebook...but thankyou FB for giving me one more point
Next one is the bomb..Rani Mukherjee movie
I was confused between dog and cat. I saw a post from Billi bangalan and thought that's a sign from god😭
Arre 🤣
I was so confused initially but then thought OF COURSE IT'LL BE FACEBOOK. Pfft!
🤔 I didn’t know we have grandmas and grand daddys here....Yo Instagram FTW...😎
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
What the heck!! Twitter & Insta posts are always shared on I-F 😈🤣 but FB wins!! 😡
Hahaha FB still rules
Same!😎