Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U dont know Sachin omg, non cricket fan know too i think
I don;t watch cricket. I don;t even understand the game🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
U dont know Sachin omg, non cricket fan know too i think
I don;t watch cricket. I don;t even understand the game🤣
Is that Mayapolarbear?
And there goes my third and the last confident answer. 3 out of 3 right. I have no regrets from this game even if I get kicked out from the farms in this round..
Celebration time!!! 3 out of 3.

Alright. I am out of the game.
I didnt know Facebook was a an option lol
I thought it was Twitter vs Insta 😆
What? Facebook is seriously last season guys.....Its Instagram now...I mean we have some angrezi zamane ki sheep here....
Sreefan i guess 😆
I was confused between dog and cat. I saw a post from Billi bangalan and thought that's a sign from god😭
🤣
Originally posted by: GrimReaper
Is that Mayapolarbear?
Yes! that's her <33
Who is the Loyal IF voter I wonder