What a way to collect general opinion 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What a way to collect general opinion 🤣
LOL. I feel most sheeps ne ek hi answer diya hoga. 😆
🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
Is bar kitne sheeps ka welcome karna hai other side me😳
I think 30...
I have a feeling I am going to be out 😔
Jaldi answer do mujhe market jana he
Your new DP😆
Hain Na, his DP and his comment made me laugh 🤣
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Itni Badi Galatfahmi. Delusional sheep 🤣
Tum bhi
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Jaldi answer do mujhe market jana he
Jaake aa jao, abhi der hai😳
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Jald answer do mujhe market jana he
Impatient Billi 😆