Add Nahiiinnn too kdrama, kpop addict 😆
I'm talking about the friendship.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Add Nahiiinnn too kdrama, kpop addict 😆
I'm talking about the friendship.
Pata lagao Rene akhir chakkkar kya hai?
Warna humare rene ke dene parjayenge. 😆
Lo karlo baat! Do din pehle tak DD k 80s shows dekh rahi thi... ab isko bhi cult ka bukhar chad gaya
Oho I thot kdrama fam jam.
Originally posted by: Sock-let
Pata lagao Rene akhir chakkkar kya hai?
Warna humare rene ke dene parjayenge. 😆
Ruko Daya ko bulati hu 😆
Bold, I love that 🤣
Lo karlo baat! Do din pehle tak DD k 80s shows dekh rahi thi... ab isko bhi cult ka bukhar chad gaya
I think quarantine se start huwa when she watched our times. 😆
1 hr 24 min to go 🤓
Ur warning was spot on.. ye sabko ghair rahe hai. Bach ke rehna...
Lo karlo baat! Do din pehle tak DD k 80s shows dekh rahi thi... ab isko bhi cult ka bukhar chad gaya
Kab kaun influence ho jaye pata nhi chalta.. 😆
I might be pointing out like this in coming days:

Waiting for results though I am not in the game.
All the best to everyone👍🏼