Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Serial thread mein chalo madam 😳
Originally posted by: USEIY4SOSSRGOOAQ
I was about to say about that to you. But you had thrashed it thankfully. It was in kzk forum too.😵 the TM is 😡
Kya ho gaya Mishti? 😲
No the thrashing was done by our CMOriginally posted by: 2RU374O42U77RRPM
I was about to say about that to you. But you had thrashed it thankfully. It was in kzk forum too.😵 the TM is 😡
I had edited it and wrote an Note
Originally posted by: L7DHPLA4SCPGRJRN
Serial thread mein chalo madam 😳
Meri entry last part mein hain
Ummm someone posted disturbing images of someone's death...
Sorry I didn't see that topic..Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nothing that major but if you had seen earlier this morning then there was a topic that disturbed me
Originally posted by: Z5RFPKDO4IMN6DWP
Ummm someone posted disturbing images of someone's death...
It's sorted now😃
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
It's sorted now😃
Thank God!!!