Hmmm
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Hmmm
Yeah, I am new to it. Thank you for understanding.. 🤗Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
It did hurt me Shaheen
But I guess I should have known you are new to it
Its just I was already a bit disturbed thats why it affected me
What happened? Is everything alright?
Yeah, I am!!!😳
Yeah
Sometimes some people can be really sick
Areh, Mishti yahan kahan sab chalo wahan serial writing thread pe... First episode ka time hogaya hai.Originally posted by: WC4AMBNJMUF2H3JM
Yeah, I am!!!😳

Nothing that major but if you had seen earlier this morning then there was a topic that disturbed meYeah, I am new to it. Thank you for understanding.. 🤗
What happened? Is everything alright?
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Nothing that major but if you had seen earlier this morning then there was a topic that disturbed me
I was about to say about that to you. But you had thrashed it thankfully. It was in kzk forum too.😵 the TM is 😡