Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
sorry if it offend everyone,but i found it funny...
https://www.instagram.com/p/CB5ZPXABSdh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link



I couldn't help myself. His expressions are priceless.
Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow
I couldn't help myself. His expressions are priceless.
Well, he is called the expression king for a reason😆
Originally posted by: PureDrivenSnow
I couldn't help myself. His expressions are priceless.
Couldn't agree more!
The camera just sometimes doesn't do justice😆🤓
THIS is one of my favourites hands-down:🤣🤣
aww cute scene. Miss this non-complicated phase.
Last gif is my fav😳😆 The way he says "jaldi aao" #adorable
Hayeee!! The smile in the 2nd gif! He has that playful energy that he only does when he is around her. I keep coming back to look at these!