Wonderful part
This is such an intriguing story
Please cont soon
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Wonderful part
This is such an intriguing story
Please cont soon
Ohhooo!
SOLID HAI!
So Ashu is A's muh boli sister and B's love!
Mazaa aane waala hai😈
Kridaaayyyy
I wonder what Prerna has got to do in all this. 🤓
Jo bhi hai, DAMN EXCITING 🥳😎
Continue SOOOOOON.
PS: The guilt part and A's part was written very well! He's just like me, frustration nikaale toh bhi kispar!🤣🤣
Thank you so much Aman
I am updating now so do check out
Are you still going to read this FF?🤔Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Ohhooo!
SOLID HAI!
So Ashu is A's muh boli sister and B's love!
Mazaa aane waala hai😈
Kridaaayyyy
I wonder what Prerna has got to do in all this. 🤓
Jo bhi hai, DAMN EXCITING 🥳😎
Continue SOOOOOON.
PS: The guilt part and A's part was written very well! He's just like me, frustration nikaale toh bhi kispar!🤣🤣
PS- I know right🤣
Naryal phoding
PM me please😳
Agayi tum🤣
Give me one reason to not read 😆
I love the portrayal of each character. Especially Anupam.
I feel Anup wasn't given his needed space in the show.
Aisha what to say about her...
Feeling bad about Anurag. He had to sacrifice his dream 😒
Moloy and Rajesh😡 ( my Dil khush hua) 😈
Fabulous update
Waiting for next 😳