Result Day

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Result Day

Piece of shit 😬🤣
Oh hell yes! POS indeed!😆
apparently after 10 draft forum posts, if you make the 11th draft...your oldest forum draft gets automatically deleted somehow🥺🥺 I lost 3 posts before I realised...I have to rewrite these 3 Q/A again😭
Tell me why💔
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
apparently after 10 draft forum posts, if you make the 11th draft...your oldest forum draft gets automatically deleted somehow🥺🥺 I lost 3 posts before I realised...I have to rewrite these 3 Q/A again😭
Tell me why💔
Awh man! A lot of work again? 3 Posts are still a lot.... copy paste my help a little :/
Are all the votes in then? Can we expect results soon then? Say yes, please 😆
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
apparently after 10 draft forum posts, if you make the 11th draft...your oldest forum draft gets automatically deleted somehow🥺🥺 I lost 3 posts before I realised...I have to rewrite these 3 Q/A again😭
Tell me why💔
Ohh.. :(
I'm sorry...itna extra kaam badh gaya aapka...
Please don't get into any pressure...you give the result as per your convenience.
I think it would be better to use Ms office first and then copy pasting here instead of draft feature no?
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
apparently after 10 draft forum posts, if you make the 11th draft...your oldest forum draft gets automatically deleted somehow🥺🥺 I lost 3 posts before I realised...I have to rewrite these 3 Q/A again😭
Tell me why💔
Aww, it's sad. Calculating 56 participants' results is a tough job.
You take your time WD, if you want any help, you can take, there is no hurry for the results. 😊
Also, I guess, we need a separate thread for the results. Don't think the left 20 pages are enough for that.
U take your time Wildy, its quite an exhausting job.
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
Aww, it's sad. Calculating 56 participants' results is a tough job.
You take your time WD, if you want any help, you can take, there is no hurry for the results. 😊
Omg whatttt, WD lost the whole calculation? :o