in movies seen Abhi-Ghato Pairing Very much 😎 here to have chance 🤔 but Ghato limited 🥺Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
yup today he talked about his brother abhi really wish they had a scene together.
Glad😊 He Talked About Abhi⭐️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
in movies seen Abhi-Ghato Pairing Very much 😎 here to have chance 🤔 but Ghato limited 🥺Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa
yup today he talked about his brother abhi really wish they had a scene together.
Glad😊 He Talked About Abhi⭐️
Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism
But they are to start in a couple of weeks
Time to stop watching TV again.
Last I watched KHKT in November, and then I started watching MBs and Ramayan in lockdown.
Time Freeze GG session on The way🥳 Vaasudev😎 ref Tyag of Putramoh Class 😛to DronAcharya😳 After class Disperse Removes Hairband 👍🏼
I really loved how Krishna realises him that he had been too much in Putra Moh.
Oh 😲yeh Toh bhulgayi 😆 wish they take more weeks ek aur MB Rerun bhi chalega😛 uss kasuti, jaadu, anupma sey jyada 😆
I can watch MB over and over . Daayan aur Naagin o se far far better Hain.
Its really silly too give permission to shoot... Considering scenario better they give rerun of Mahabharat.. I also saw they are rerunning mahabharat on star utsav from starting
Originally posted by: itsRitzi
Its really silly too give permission to shoot... Considering scenario better they give rerun of Mahabharat.. I also saw they are rerunning mahabharat on star utsav from starting
Star Bharat is running BRC Mahabharata
It's Bhishma Mahakatha this weekend.