Alia is overrated and overhyped by BW itself...she is mediocre (if u consider real acting)...would be rated 6/10..where kangu wouldbe 7.5 or 8ishh
Star kids mein koi itna layak hai nhi..toh alia ko hype kiye...bolte hai na andho mein kana raja
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Alia is overrated and overhyped by BW itself...she is mediocre (if u consider real acting)...would be rated 6/10..where kangu wouldbe 7.5 or 8ishh
Star kids mein koi itna layak hai nhi..toh alia ko hype kiye...bolte hai na andho mein kana raja
Originally posted by: Radhe2712
SSR ki film ki baat ho rahi hai, Jackie ya Himesh ki film ki nahi, tune Ghantaa ni dekhi hogi film =)) 🤣
I've watched Detective Byomkesh Bakshi, watched MS Dhoni in cinema, and watched Chhichore at home, enjoyed all three of them. Chhichhore was the last SSR film I've watched.
Originally posted by: WexQuasExort
Alia is overrated and overhyped by BW itself...she is mediocre (if u consider real acting)...would be rated 6/10..where kangu wouldbe 7.5 or 8ishh
Ppl should decide who is actually hyping Alia, I was hearing KJO, now I am hearing BW itself?
Originally posted by: Radhe2712
Ppl should decide who is actually hyping Alia, I was hearing KJO, now I am hearing BW itself?
BW as in...who do the nepotism..like mahesh kjo and their PR and media
Originally posted by: Radhe2712
From past 2 pages, Kalank is big failure of Alia only as per you, now when shown figures, "Nahi Nahi", it is Multi starcast, even giving what I said as example =)) 🤣
Where did I say it flopped only because of Alia? 😆 I asked you why she couldn't save the movie if she is such a huge star as you make her out to and if audience love has made her no.1?
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
I've watched Detective Byomkesh Bakshi, watched MS Dhoni in cinema, and watched Chhichore at home, enjoyed all three of them. Chhichhore was the last SSR film I've watched.
Acting zabardast kar leta hai tu 🤣
Originally posted by: WexQuasExort
BW as in...who do the nepotism..like mahesh kjo and their PR and media
Now BW = mahesh kjo & their PR & media???
ok.
Salman khans movies also do well..doesnt mean they r good or he knows acting ....majority of indian audiences r stupid...i have seen people going to hall with flower and agarbatti they will do puja as soon as their fav hero appears 🤪
Originally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Where did I say it flopped only because of Alia? 😆 I asked you why she couldn't save the movie if she is such a huge star as you make her out to and if audience love has made her no.1?
We have all big stars who haven't saved their movies also which became Disaster/Flop, which didn't mean Audience doesn't love them. They do love even if you fail coz they know you will bounce back.
This is hilarious, you think I'm lying? why would I lie?... I'm not Salman.
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatts-sister-shaheen-bhatt-gets-engaged-to-ishaan-mehra-flaunts-diamond-ring-in-dreamy-pics_233683
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
We have yet to see a Big Blockbuster from her, she is in news for all the wrong reasons. Her Attitude problem has swept away all the work coming...
Aisa kuch nahi hua, chill. Happy April Fool's Day
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
1