I learned it from Korean shows 🤣 Just forgot to bow down at the end of my small new-student speech like them 🤣
Which show is this?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I learned it from Korean shows 🤣 Just forgot to bow down at the end of my small new-student speech like them 🤣
Which show is this?
Of course, how can I forget "TC_FA" 🤣 You still following BB? 😆 How are you liking the tournament so far? ^.^
Yup, I'm following BB.
Mujhe toh lagta hai that I'll be eliminated from this tournament tomorrow🤔😆
PS- Haven't seen you after Shilpa's season??
Originally posted by: Sock-let
PIUN and Triss will be very happy seeing this. Now you should also go to Peyha's world.
Aray launde ka naam toh bata 😳
Originally posted by: Sock-let
PIUN and Triss will be very happy seeing this. Now you should also go to Peyha's world.
And I see you're still spelling Pehya wrong 🤣
Ok..This thread is TOO fast.....I GIVE UP!

Who's this guy? Finally a korean guy who looks like a guy 😆 he's cute
Google Dennis Oh.
He is beautiful.
Aray launde ka naam toh bata 😳
As if you will understand or remember it for the next time...🤔😆
Waise he is Lee Min Ho..❤️
Aray launde ka naam toh bata 😳
He's got such a big fandom for his monotonous acting, thy name is Lee Min Ho.
I was just reading that convo so this comment is gold right now.
🤣🤣🤣
One is saying Dennis Oh, another one Lee Min Ho 🤔 I know they all look the same but.. sahi kaun hai??