Tumhe tumhara experience mubarak hoOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
IDK mera experience kaafi cool tha😎😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tumhe tumhara experience mubarak hoOriginally posted by: Mannmohanaa
IDK mera experience kaafi cool tha😎😈
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tumhe tumhara experience mubarak ho
OKAY BOSS🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Haan great advice🤪
I am thinking of that incident and laughing🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
ROFL.... Lol 🤣
Tere jiju ki dhulayi karne main mujhe bada maza ata hai
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tere jiju ki dhulayi karne main mujhe bada maza ata hai
Poor Jiju 😭
Uss bohot dhulai hogi 🥺
Waise it's true, kisiko dhulai karne mein maza bohot aata hai😈😎
Stop supporting wrong person😡Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Poor Jiju 😭
Uss bohot dhulai hogi 🥺
Waise it's true, kisiko dhulai karne mein maza bohot aata hai😈😎
He deserves it
And you stop dhulaofying You know who🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Stop supporting wrong person😡
He deserves it
And you stop dhulaofying You know who🤣
Aiyyo😭 bechare Jiju...
Nope. I won't stop dhulaofying him until he answers me and till he is here. I won't be able to dhulaofying him after 12th 😭🥺
Hello everyone.
Those who are participating in serial writing please peep in the thread and leave your opinions. The story and character has been ready since this morning. Please let your views so that I can update the description...
Aww Baccha dont be sadOriginally posted by: MishtiNew
Aiyyo😭 bechare Jiju...
Nope. I won't stop dhulaofying him until he answers me and till he is here. I won't be able to dhulaofying him after 12th 😭🥺
No bechara wechara okay
Hmmm...😭😭😭
Serial writing game ke characters aur story description update kar diya hai. Jaldi jao dekho aur batao. Participants where are you🤓