Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Maine nhi diye answers abhi tak.😳
I have sent my answers.
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
I have sent my answers.
I also just sent my answers. see you in second round 😎
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
I have sent my answers.


Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold Oh moderators also participating , nice . dis time final round 😀
Lol that's the hope. 😆
Neem Chadda if I don't get to the final round, you're finished.

I could’ve sent but got stuck at one question and not able to move from there....😭
Originally posted by: Minionite
Lol that's the hope. 😆
Neem Chadda if I don't get to the final round, you're finished.