Voting till now has been done😈😈 I have some numbers...jaldi jaldi answers send karo sheeps! 🤪
Seems like I wont need 48hrs after deadline!

Now its all about you!🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Voting till now has been done😈😈 I have some numbers...jaldi jaldi answers send karo sheeps! 🤪
Seems like I wont need 48hrs after deadline!

Now its all about you!🤣
Originally posted by: 2GZXYYDVFHGTA2Z7
The fault is Wild Sapna's. Itna time kyu diya? Sab ab maje karrahe hai. 😭
For 1st round I gave more time for newbie sheeps to understand the game, next round won’t be this long👍🏼
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
For 1st round I gave more time for newbie sheeps to understand the game, next round won’t be this long👍🏼
Aha Game wahi Soch nayi..👏
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
For 1st round I gave more time for newbie sheeps to understand the game, next round won’t be this long👍🏼
How many sheeps are left to send their answers now?
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes unfortunately she is the one who started the Kirron Kher gif trend.
How many sheeps are left to send their answers now?
35/56
21 sheeps still roaming around and refusing to come closer to the Shepherd🤣
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
And, I am feeling doubtful about my first choices. 🤣
After I googled, I was like - I don't know these answers. Hence, others will also not know these answers. Let's go with my initial instinct. Now, I am feeling very very skeptical about the question.
Oh God.... the suspense is killing me. 😆
Edit: Trying to post GIF again.
Failed again.
there were some qs i didnt even know any answer to...so i searched google and went with the one whichever looked familiar to my brain 😂