Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

hello friends  i am back with update i know  you all must  be little bit  bored that why raman  is  not confessing this story is little slow the feeling and  changes will  occur gradually raman is of complex mindset he takes time to accept. hopefully you will enjoy it but be  little patient. 

kiya pyaar  karogay mujhse

part 24

Ishita looks at him with teary eyes while Raman hold her from shoulder and says: we will handle our problem together.. but hamesha yaad rakhna I will never hurt you.. Ishita looks down and saya: I felt so... She start sobbing. Raman hugs her and says: I am sorry... Really sorry.. 

ishita  breaks  the hug from raman and wipes  her  tears raman was  looking at  her ishita takes a deep breath and  says:raman you dont need to feel bad meine apne dil ko samjha  diya hai dont worry from now on i will not expect anything from you we are ashi parents and will remain only this always use zyada kabhi kuch nhe hoga humare  beech.

raman looks at her shocked listening to her declaration he  smiles lightly and  says: great. i am glad you understood  ishita now all sorted. ishita  keeps looking  down trying to hold  her tears while raman was not understanding that why he is  restless with her statement. ishita leaves while raman was still lost in thoughts. his phone rings breaking his trance he  looks  at the caller  id and find an unknown number he takes  the  call and gets  more restless as from other end person threatened him to withdrew his tender  or else he will lose someone precious. 

raman was about to answer him but call was already disconnected. raman gets frustrated with this  unseen enemy. he immediately calls  police and tells them about threatening call. not getting satisfied  with it raman calls  up the  security agency of his house  and  tells  them to increase security of bhallas and make  no  mistake in  protecting  them. he looks at  his daughter who was asleep he walks towards  her  and says: i will not let  any trouble  fall on you or your mumma. dadda is  alway there for you my princess he  kisses her forehead and thought to sleep as he was hell tired today.

next day

raman taking  all the precautionary measures bring ishita  and  ashi back home. he  tells everyone  about the  threatening call and ask them  to be careful till he find that person. he was driving towards office but  his concentration was on his family whether they are alright or  not. he dials ishita  number and asks the same he gets a  short reply from her  and she ends the call. he looks at the phone and find  her behavior unusual as normally if he called her to ask about their safety ishita would have consoled him or assured him not to worry. he shook his head and applies brake as he reaches office

rest of the day was passed as raman was engrossed in  work and  did got any call from that person. his intuition was telling him that behind all this mr  tewari is because he is their rival. he has already shared his doubts on mr tewari with police and asked them to keep an eye on him. raman phone  and bhallas phone are being monitored by police while uncover  officer were also present in office and outside bhalla  house.

he looks at the time and thinks to wrap his work and  go back to home. as he was about to get up his  phone rang. he  looks at the unknown number he takes the call and says: listen to me tell your boss that if he thinks that raman bhalla will get scared then its his mistake. tomorrow i will submit the tender and your boss game will be finished. 

he was about to cut call but he gets frozed as person says: kal kisne dekha hai raman bhalla. per shayad  your dear wife  will see the next dawn.

raman: dont you dare.. 

person; your wife is strolling your daughter in the  garden of your house table pay tumhare maa papa bhi hain to batao kiya karon.. you can save them if  you reached there at right time.

raman felt short of breath he takes  the  key and rushes  outside the cabin still on call. person laughs and cuts the call. raman  was running out from the office but felt a pull he turns and find the undercover officer.  he wipes his sweat and says: they are near my family i am afraid they will harm them.

police: mr bhalla dont panic. our officers are outside your house  and we have managed to get hold on them as we have tracked the location of them that is outside your house. our men will catch them

raman: but its risky they may harm my family

police: itna risk to humain uthana hoga na. now come  with me. we will go to bhalla house. 

raman nods and both heads towards bhalla house. as they reaches there raman gets shocked as lot  of  police van and an ambulance was there also.a police officer come and says: sir we had to do this. the men was more smarter he didnt waited for  raman bhalla he  tried to attack the family but..

without listening to him raman rushes inside the  house he hears loud wailing  sound  of  his  little princess ashi. he runs inside and  find ishita trying to console ashi. he  looks  around and find all the  family member safe and sound but little afraid. he  hugs ishita and ashi and says: you are fine.. theek ho na tum dono.

shaken with the happening  ishita hides more  into his chest and  nods lightly. raman looks at his parents and  says: ap theek hona.. mr and mrs bhalla nods raman wipes the tears of his eyes and says: but wo ambulance. he hears a moaning sound he turns and finds ashok yelping  in pain while param was tending his wound. 

police officer came and says: your doubt was right mr bhalla  mr tewari was behind  it. we have caught the  person  you tried to attack your family . thankfully these two gentleman came at right time and helped us to save your daughter ashi.. 

param and ashok looks at  raman and  smiles. raman goes to them and  hugs  them and says: i am indebted to you.. i dont know how  i express my gratitude you save  my daughter

ashok smiles and says: ashi is your daughter raman.. to humari bhi kuch lagti hai wo. dont say thanks.

ishita looks at them and says: thank you..

param: bhabhi.. ap humain sharminda kar rahi hai. we were just  passing  from here  but looking at those men we got doubt on them as they had beaten the security guard. now we should  leave. ambulance bhi agayi hai i will take ashok to hospital.

raman nods. param and ashok leaves. police : now  you can relax mr bhalla we will arrest mr tewari today as those goons has spilled all truth.

raman: thank you for your help.

police nods and leaves. 

later at  night.

ishita enters the room and  find raman and ashi sleeping. she smiles and lies down at her side trying to sleep. she  hear sniffing. she looks at raman and find  him closing  his eyes with his arms and trying to control his cries. she  touches his  shoulder  and says: raman.. raman pulls the blanket over his head ishita  shook her  head  and gets up. she walks towards him and takes his blanket and says:  what happened.

raman looks at her his eyes were red due  to cries. ishita says: why you are crying raman..

raman wipes  his tears and says: i dont know.. my heart is aching. 

ishita understand his turmoil she wanted to hug him close and sooth his pain but she dont want to cross the boundary she  has created. she says: sab theek hain raman you are exhausting  yourself unnecesaarily.

raman glares at her and says: like really ishita from when you became this much unsensitive. tumhain nhe pata  ishita  mera dil dharakna baad kar diya tha when i have seen ambulance outside the house. kitne bure  khayal aye  muje. from past 48 hours  jabse ye threatening call aye  muje neend nhe  i.

ishita gets angry with his outbrust and says: to mein kiya karo raman. mein wohi to kar rahi hoon jo ap chahty ho. phr  apko problem kiyon ho rahi hai.

raman: you are not getting me ishita

ishita: then make me understand raman this  is your problem you dont tell other person whats going on in your mind and heart.

raman: i am distrubed with happening ishita. muje lagta hai tum us din ki baat ka gussa nikal rahi ho you are not being  yourself ishita. he argues

ishita: problem kiya hai raman jab pyaar aur care karti hoon to kehty ho na karo ab jab nhe kar rahi to .. kiya hai raman. aik baar bol do what you want.

raman looks at her

ishita: dont look at  me. your complexity is making  me mad. you were scared to death thinking something  has happened to us. but you deny that you love me. mr raman bhalla clear your mind first. i am done with your dual personality. she shouts at him. its not that she doesnt understand him but the  bottled emotion erupted in form of anger

she  turns but hears a feeble voice: i dont know ishita.. i love dadda more than anything. but he betrayed me. god snatched my dadda from me and gave me  relations. but i think myself misfit in it. muje  mein sab ki zarorat lagta  hoon khwahish nhe.  sabka  pyaar mere liye selfish hai lekin pyaar to unconditional hona chahiye shayad. ishita  looks at him as  raman open his heart infront of ishita.

thats it  my dear friends waiting for your lovely comment and response dont forget to hit like also

love

riddi

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waiting for more updates update soonish 

ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Superb Update

Eagerly waiting for next part

Plz continue soon

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

emotional updt di

param and ashok saved Ashi

raman was very scared for ishita ashi

finally he is opening up

updt soon di

gitakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice, atleast Raman shared his insecurity with ishita finally, hope it continued further after that. Will wait for next part

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di 

Still don't believe them

Finally out

Hope she clears his emotions soon

Update soon Di 

Thanks for Pm Di 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di

Ishita’s decision to stay away from raman definitely pained him 😢

He loves her too much but is unable to accept it😔😔

He is connecting the dots of past to the present💔💔

Thank god all were safe👍🏻👍🏻

Ishita’s outburst finally led to raman pouring his heart out

Lets see what ishita will do now

Ty 4 d pm too di

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous updt di

Totally loved it so much

Raman is scared to lose ishu and ashi. Thank god ashok and param saved ashi from goons. Fiinallyhe opened up to ishu. Hope she will make him believe in love again..

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fantastic update

Thanks for the pm

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Really amazing update 

Fabulous yaar