I love your dialogues in gopi style.
Please say something in Gopi style.😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I love your dialogues in gopi style.
Please say something in Gopi style.😃
Originally posted by: Q7HRSUAPU4HAH6MD
😎
#ProGirls
I sometimes chat on WhatsApp, stay here and read on Wattpad simultaneously🤣
Best 🤣
God! We are such pros🤣
Originally posted by: BUYHUFOMD4GLPSF7
Not proper Kolkata. A city named Burdwan near it.😆
I know about Burdwan. I am from Kolkata.
I love your dialogues in gopi style.
Please say something in Gopi style.😃
Well bro, main nahi hoon bahut khaas is the
Sirf mujhe hi nahi pasand chaas is the
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Well bro, main nahi hoon bahut khaas is the
Sirf mujhe hi nahi pasand chaas is the
One question.
Yeh what is the kya hai???😕
Hume batane ka kasht karenge😳
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Well bro, main nahi hoon bahut khaas is the
Sirf mujhe hi nahi pasand chaas is the
Abhi sadako pe chal rahi bahut si bike is the
Your style is different, I like is the.😆
Originally posted by: FOXR5CTANH7YB6JP
One question.
Yeh what is the kya hai???😕
Hume batane ka kasht karenge😳
There's this character called Gopi in an old show called FIR that used to air on SAB tv. It was his style of talking😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
There's this character called Gopi in an old show called FIR that used to air on SAB tv. It was his style of talking😆
Okay... Got it 😆
Abhi sadako pe chal rahi bahut si bike is the
Your style is different, I like is the.😆
Tum toh ho bahut sahi is the
Kya acchi baat hai tumnein kahi is the🤣