Okay. I'll not speak like that from now on. 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Okay. I'll not speak like that from now on. 😊
😆 . Already stopped. Going to sleep. Gd n8
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Okay. I'll not speak like that from now on. 😊
Aiyyo
Sorry...
I was just joking😭
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Mujhe accha laga mere pass hai saathi is the
Ek din dekha tha maine haathi is the😳
Haaaye bhagwaan🤣🤣🤣
Din me ekhaad bar theek hai par roz na karo behenaOriginally posted by: Octothorpe
Okay. I'll not speak like that from now on. 😊
Please
Koi toh naya CC kholo re
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Koi toh naya CC kholo re
Aap hi khol do 🤪
Guys shooting is gonna start . 🥳but colors ne abhi tak date ni di hai for new episodes still. All serials are going to shoot except vidya .