I am ranting in family WhatsApp group along with being here so...🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I am ranting in family WhatsApp group along with being here so...🤣
I am fine too!
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am fine too!
Are you from Kolkata?
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
I am ranting in family WhatsApp group along with being here so...🤣
I'm chatting with two other people on WP and being here. High five🤣
Are you from Kolkata?
Not proper Kolkata. A city named Burdwan near it.😆
Hi 5🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: MishtiNew
Not proper Kolkata. A city named Burdwan near it.😆
Are you native to that place? 😃
Nope. Native to a small village in Medinipur😆
😎
#ProGirls
I sometimes chat on WhatsApp, stay here and read on Wattpad simultaneously🤣