Yes!
Hopefully our fandom will get bigger and the old members will be back!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes!
Hopefully our fandom will get bigger and the old members will be back!
Originally posted by: H6FGVUREVFKTJFJG
Will try.... the problem with Hindi....movie.........they're usually too long........more like a musical..........why those characters start singing all those songs..........
@bold a question worth million dollars😆
LOL this is movie is super long and there are two parts 🤣 original movie is in Telugu but has been dubbed in multiple languages including hindi....I agree...I can't watch long movies either
Not sure why they start singing....it has always been like this in indian cinema 😆 can't explain lol
@bold I agree!😆
Earlier it was better! Not all songs had back up dancers and only the leads would dance but today🤣
Originally posted by: MOIKLHHCR2OG73EO
Waaaaaaa 😭😭😭😭
Mishti, I hate tears😆
We will meet this Thursday ok?😉
Aww🤗Prabhaaassss☺️
Aiiyyooo....bahubali is not fantasy/mythology...it can be termed as an Action/Drama flick😆
It's from a movie called Bahubali...it is fantasy/mythology. You should watch it if you get the chance
btw, have you guys thought about prepping a bday thread for mohit for next month..? like getting a mods permission or something?
Someone mentioned that we should do a thread for Mohit's birthday since we missed Kanikka's birthday...but I don't think any permission has been sought yet....we should start planning since his birthday is not even a month away
One question to everyone...
Why I get the award of drama queen in every Forum? 🤔
Someone mentioned that we should do a thread for Mohit's birthday since we missed Kanikka's birthday...but I don't think any permission has been sought yet....we should start planning since his birthday is not even a month away
Will it be limited to our forum only or in the Global announcements section?
Sorry I have zero idea about how it works😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5