Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
oh ok. I didn’t know it.
Aww...that's very sweet of you..........❤️
Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
No problem. I think only Lavy and Bucky are from India or I’m missing someone?
I'll explain-
Alina, Isa, Meena, Tenessean are from US
Eternized Blues is from Canada!
Idk about Priya but she doesn't live in India!
Razia(MusicOfMyHeart) is from Bangladesh!
I, Bucky and Bhagu(BacillusBadius) are from the same state i.e Maharashtra where as Mishti and Vagee belong to other states!
I hope I am not missing anyone in this list!
Originally posted by: Cherrydreamsxx
oh ok. I didn’t know it.
Please...........no worry......I mixed up Bhagu and Vagee's name so many times............they're kind enough not to beat me......
You have my heart...❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I'll explain-
Alina, Isa, Meena, Tenessean are from US
Eternized Blues is from Canada!
Idk about Priya but she doesn't live in India!
Razia(MusicOfMyHeart) is from Bangladesh!
I, Bucky and Bhagu(BacillusBadius) are from the same state i.e Maharashtra where as Mishti and Vagee belong to other states!
I hope I am not missing anyone in this list!
Good...job..buddy..........I even didn't know the all.......to tell you the truth.........
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5