@Alina, I agree. This thread is a mood booster. Has a magic of its own
Everyone here is just so positive ❤️ I love it...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@Alina, I agree. This thread is a mood booster. Has a magic of its own
Everyone here is just so positive ❤️ I love it...
I agree we are somewhat😆 but you two know so many languages👍🏼👏
@Alina, I agree. This thread is a mood booster. Has a magic of its own
@Alina and Bucky........... it's magic.............food for our relaxation................just like that.........

Hmm...Lavy waited for me to come and now she disappeared when I came 😭 I should have come earlier
Edit: Nvm she's still here 🤣
I was searching for Niki's post😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I was searching for Niki's post😆
@bold - Who is Niki? is this a new member?
Are you sure about that...?

Oh....no....how come Alina missed............it............no way.....get it as soon as you can bud.........
LOL I can be kinda negative sometimes....sorry friends
LOL I've danced in a saree...not comfortable but it's still possible....I usually kick off my heels and dance barefoot 😆 I don't care what anyone thinks 🤣
Same!😆
I am like saree main jhandwa phir bhi ghamandwa😆
(pls translate it for Isa😆 I am unable to find words sassy and cool like this!)
Originally posted by: ADQBZLFUIUT2VPSK
@Alina and Bucky........... it's magic.............food for our relaxation................just like that.........
Stress eating is so dangerous....an easy trap to fall into...I do it a lot 😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5